Thread: Stevia question

FortKnox36 is offline Associate Member

Stevia question

Sup guys,

I like to have my 2 cups of coffee every morning. I know I know, caffiene isnt the best but its just my thing. Anyways, I like to add this NuStevia product called White Stevia Powder to my coffee which gives it a sweet taste. I bought it at GNC and supposably its kinda like sugar but all natural. I was just wondering if any of you knew anything more about this product and if I should stay away from it in the mornings. Thanks for reading and keep on liftin.

C

jackjackson is offline Senior Member
    So your trying to eat 1 clean drink all day?
    Do you have a normal diet or any goals?

Stevia Extract

Stevia extract is a super-sweet, low-calorie dietary supplement that helps regulate blood sugar and supports the pancreas. It is valuable for anyone with diabetes and hypoglycemia.

It is a wonderful aid to weight loss and weight management because it contains no calories. In addition, research indicates that it significantly increases glucose tolerance and inhibits glucose absorption. People who ingest stevia daily often report a decrease in their desire for sweets and fatty foods. It may also improve digestion and gastrointestinal function, soothe upset stomachs, and help speed recovery from minor illnesses...

Stevia also inhibits the growth of some bacteria and infectious organisms, including those that cause tooth decay and gum disease. Many individuals using stevia have reported a lower incidence of colds and flu. Many who have used stevia as a mouthwash have experienced a significant decrease in gum disease.

When topically applied, it softens the skin and smooths out wrinkles while healing various skin blemishes, acne, seborrhea, dermatitis, and eczema. When used on cuts and wounds, it promotes rapid healing without scarring.

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    PB used it, perhaps still does. He seemed to like it. I just use Splenda occasionally

epno is offline Junior Member

Stevia in Coffee

I tried stevia in my coffee and found it disappointing. It gives it a sweet flavor but turbinado is much even when used in moderation (1 tsp or less per 8 oz cup). However, I've been using stevia in my oatmeal and I'm very happy with the flavor result. I also use Now Whey Protein Isolate chocolate flavor that uses stevia as a sweetener. It tastes great!

Thread Information