Thread: gained 4 pounds

dogman69 is offline Associate Member

gained 4 pounds

i gained 4 pounds this week from all of your guys help on here and the sups i been taking and not on aas thanks alot for all your help guys

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    great work, keep it up

powerliftmike is online now ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    keep going. year after year it adds up.

up date now gained roughly 10 pounds in 2 weeks

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    what have you been doing? whats your diet and supps your taking?

good job btw!

new up datefinnaly reached my goal that i had for the last 2 years of being 200lbs new goal is 220

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?

Baxter is offline Junior Member
    Good job dogman69. im in the same boat. 2 days ago i put on 1lb in 2days. I thought that was too fast. so i lowered my carbs/fat and raised my protein some. im on day 4 and im up 3lb. I'm not sure whats going on but i might try it awhile to see what happens. i'll see what 10lb does to me. sups im taking are 1000mg vit C, total A-Z multi & mineral, natural amino 1000. the rest is just good eating and some whey.
    keep us updated dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter View Post
    Good job dogman69. im in the same boat. 2 days ago i put on 1lb in 2days. I thought that was too fast. so i lowered my carbs/fat and raised my protein some. im on day 4 and im up 3lb. I'm not sure whats going on but i might try it awhile to see what happens. i'll see what 10lb does to me. sups im taking are 1000mg vit C, total A-Z multi & mineral, natural amino 1000. the rest is just good eating and some whey.
    keep us updated dude.
    you definitely don't want to gauge progress over a period of days. water fluctuation and glycogen loss are not going to be stable enough to count weight gain as mass gain. give whatever you are doing two weeks and then evaluate. sorry for the hijack doggystyle

Thanks for crushing my dreams nova lol
    i no but it makes me feel better when i say it. I'm doin what you said for me to do in that thread i started.
    given it 2 weeks to see how things go.

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter View Post
    keep us updated dude.
    i heard alot of people doing the 1000+ mg of vit c but my teach got stones from it so im staying away from the high doses of it unless there is a safe way than id love to hear about it

i also like to add the upcoming results will not be natrual ive recenty started me cycle

Quote Originally Posted by dogman69 View Post
    i heard alot of people doing the 1000+ mg of vit c but my teach got stones from it so im staying away from the high doses of it unless there is a safe way than id love to hear about it
    i take about 9 grams daily. have for bout 2 years.

well, most guys say they've added weight in the first week because they 'd then be eating way more than before they began lifting seriously.

It usually takes longer than a week to gain 4 solid pounds, but I'm not saying it's not possible. I usually gain about 2 pounds per week when lifting heavy duty and eating properly.

dogman69 you started a cycle!!! But your getting results with your eating and sups. good luck on what ever you choose.

barondumonde, when you say 2lb a week. is that solid pounds. That would be a really good goal for anyone.

Thread Information