Thread: nuts nuts nuts

curtis_tsc is offline New Member

Talking nuts nuts nuts

one of the guys in the gym said i shud eat lots and lots of nuts if i dont have a great appitite and the gd thing is i love nuts lol shud i do this then to get good gains from useing sustanon ?

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    nuts are good for u yes. get the unsalted ones. this will be moved to the diet forum

RBIZZY is offline Member
    they have protien, good calories, monounsaturated fat and polyunsaturated fat, so yes they are a good choice for an all around snack when building......

great then i thort he was bullshiting me lol because i was talking to one of the other guys in the gym and saying that i realy cant eat alot and he ran past and shouted NUTS LOTS OF NUTS lmao cheers peeps

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    Have you read the diet section? It has lots of good information on what to eat. Nuts are good for you but what does the rest of your diet look like. Nuts wont make up for a bad diet.

RBIZZY is offline Member
    you will need more than nuts though.... you should take in 4500 to 5000 cals a day at least to grow with steroids ..... thats a meal every 3 hours, and a meal in the middle of the night...

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    wrong forum

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

4500 cal to 5000 omg im 5 ft 2 i cant take that much in so i just eat my reguler meals and nuts nuts nuts lmao

RBIZZY is offline Member
    you still need alot of calories.... you should still eat a meal, small meal, every three hours, and wake up in the middle of the night to eat something, i wake up and eat 3 spoonfulls of peanut butter.... if you cant do this then you are not dedicated enough to be using steroids .... it takes alot of dedication.... its more like a job, with the payoff being a better body.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Quote Originally Posted by RBIZZY View Post
    you will need more than nuts though.... you should take in 4500 to 5000 cals a day at least to grow with steroids..... thats a meal every 3 hours, and a meal in the middle of the night...
    You dont need 4500-5000 cals to grow. Thats retarded. Eat relative to your BMR and exercise/activity level.

Quote Originally Posted by RBIZZY
    you still need alot of calories.... you should still eat a meal, small meal, every three hours, and wake up in the middle of the night to eat something, i wake up and eat 3 spoonfulls of peanut butter.... if you cant do this then you are not dedicated enough to be using steroids.... it takes alot of dedication.... its more like a job, with the payoff being a better body
    What? 3 tbl spoons of PB in the middle of the night? Bro, calm down. Your advice is boarderline silly.

Poster: If you want to bulk, use the bulking sticky in the diet forum. Find your BMR and reqd daily caloric intake. Break down your food macros like this: 40% protein, 40% carbs, 20% fats.

At 5'2, you daily caloric intake will be different (lower) than most. Good luck.

damn double post...

RBIZZY is offline Member
    whats silly about waking up in the middle of the night to eat? i know alot of body builders that do it, pro-body builders. silly? please. your body takes in nutrition about once every three hours... so its good to take in nutrition about at that rate, of coarse smaller portions. and yes waking up in the middle of the night and eating a meal is a good idea if your trying to bulk. all you do when you sleep is starve your body for 8 or so hours. silly, i think not. and natural peanut butter is a good nutritous middle of the night snack.

Quote Originally Posted by RBIZZY View Post
    whats silly about waking up in the middle of the night to eat? i know alot of body builders that do it, pro-body builders. silly? please. your body takes in nutrition about once every three hours... so its good to take in nutrition about at that rate, of coarse smaller portions. and yes waking up in the middle of the night and eating a meal is a good idea if your trying to bulk. all you do when you sleep is starve your body for 8 or so hours. silly, i think not. and natural peanut butter is a good nutritous middle of the night snack.
    The problem with your advice is that you make blanket statements without considering the individual that your dealing with. You cannot give sound advice without knowing the stats of the person that you are talking to. Not everyone needs 5000 calories to grow, they will get fat. And 3 tbls of peanut butter alone is a lousy meal, no matter when you eat it.

Give advice that suits the posters specific individual stats. Not doing so is careless and ignorant.

RBIZZY is offline Member
    Yeah I Agree I Spoke To Soon About The 4500-5000 Cal Statement. I Read Too Fast And Just Assumed He Was Average Height. But I Find The Peanut Butter Works Great For Me. Maybe If Im Not Too Tired I Might Mix A Cal Shake To Go With It, But Im Usually Too Tired To Do Anything But Drink A Glass Of Milk And Eat A Couple Scoops Of Pb. I Get 260 Cals, 14 Grams Of Protien, 9grams Of Polyunsat. Fat, And 15 Grams Of Monounsat. Fat. Plus The Other Cals And Nutrients From The Milk, Vitamin D Milk. I Think That It Holds Me Over Just Fine, Considering Im Not Doing Much While Im Sleeping........ Using Of Fuels, Wise.

FREAK is offline BLACK MARKET BUILT
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny-too-small View Post
    You dont need 4500-5000 cals to grow. Thats retarded. Eat relative to your BMR and exercise/activity level.

What? 3 tbl spoons of PB in the middle of the night? Bro, calm down. Your advice is boarderline silly.

Poster: If you want to bulk, use the bulking sticky in the diet forum. Find your BMR and reqd daily caloric intake. Break down your food macros like this: 40% protein, 40% carbs, 20% fats.

At 5'2, you daily caloric intake will be different (lower) than most. Good luck.
    thank you Johny very silly

Thread Information