HELP -Dorm Food Dieting

Hey I am currently 19 and in college and in the next year i want to start a cycle of test. The problem with it is i know i am no where near the diet i need. i find it hard to find something that actually looks healthy in the dorm, even if it is pure meat it looks greasy and tastes worse. I am wondering if any of you have any suggestions on what to be eating in there. they have peanut butter, jelly, bread, sandwiches, taco meat everyday, cereal, milk, powerade, ice cream, chinese variants everyday, pizza, breadsticks, pasta (spaghetti), burgers, hot dogs, grilled cheese, and fries, then salad and random fruits everyday, yogurt, cottage cheese, that is what is constant, then the randoms will be a meat and potatoe station with different things everyday from chicken fingers to chicken fried steak with potatoes and gravy- sorry for the long list but still with the meats stations it doesnt seem too healthy. i know yogurt and cottage cheese are clutch but aside what should i be eating to get a healthy and yet plentiful in calories diet???? any tips or past help with be much appreciated

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear-Grylls-on-juice View Post
    Hey I am currently 19 and in college and in the next year i want to start a cycle of test. The problem with it is i know i am no where near the diet i need. i find it hard to find something that actually looks healthy in the dorm, even if it is pure meat it looks greasy and tastes worse. I am wondering if any of you have any suggestions on what to be eating in there. they have peanut butter, jelly, bread, sandwiches, taco meat everyday, cereal, milk, powerade, ice cream, chinese variants everyday, pizza, breadsticks, pasta (spaghetti), burgers, hot dogs, grilled cheese, and fries, then salad and random fruits everyday, yogurt, cottage cheese, that is what is constant, then the randoms will be a meat and potatoe station with different things everyday from chicken fingers to chicken fried steak with potatoes and gravy- sorry for the long list but still with the meats stations it doesnt seem too healthy. i know yogurt and cottage cheese are clutch but aside what should i be eating to get a healthy and yet plentiful in calories diet???? any tips or past help with be much appreciated
    Very easy just eat a can of plain tuna every 2 hours and back it up with some pasta and PB LOL =P Sorry to say but otherwise you might be SOL

Kimo27 is offline Associate Member
    canned meats will be your best bet cro, i know what your going through with the dorm food... except here some of the stuff is sooo gooood but soo bad for ya. I bought some canned chicken, i though it would be crap but when i open it its great! very high quality form just looking at it, it tastes good and has 0 carbs and 60 cals from perserving, and these cans are like 2x bigger then tuna cans so theres more meat

alright thanks guys

Thread Information