RoadToRecovery is offline Senior Member

Need help for a friend...

Ok im going to cut to the chase here...

Height:5'10"

Weight: roughly 260lbs

Waist: about 40inches

BF: My really rough estimate: High 20% low 30%

Buddy of mine is finally willing to take the plunge into the fitness world.
    He got wind that I took some performance enhancers and came to me for advice and hes really looking to drop the weight and he seems to really want it and seems very motivated which i think is the most important thing.

Sooo his first question was... would winny be good for me? I told him absolutely not. I see steroids as icing on the cake... If you dont got the cake... wth do you need icing for right? So I began going into detail about what he needs to do... I told him he needs to establish a strict diet and workout regimen. And hes all for it. But I want to run it by everyone see what you guys think and help me help this guy out.

Diet:
    Now this is just a starter to ween him from the junk... I wanna keep him well fed through out the day so he doesnt think about sweets

Breakfast: 6 eggwhites on whole wheat toast fat free cheese protein shake

pre-lunch snack: Whole wheat toast with 1tsb peanut butter and diced bananas

Lunch: Half lbs of turkey on whole wheat fat free mayo to fight blandness With with protein shake

pre-dinner snack: Some fruit with some veggies(carrots)

Dinner:Protein Shake - Lean Beef mixed with Whole wheat pasta maybe throw alittle diced tomato sauce.

Late night snack: some type of fruit shake... keepin the blood sugar normal.

For supplements: Protein powder of his choice - Flak seed oil - as far as vitamins go... I said if he wanted get a little pack of something but I dont think it truely matters.

As for Work Out:

He said he can go 3 days a week which i think is a great place to start.

Cardio: 45 minutes at target heart rate - Bike,Treadmill,Elliptical. Pretty much basic.

Workout: 5-10 minute stretch... And then Full body work out to start just to get his body used to abuse.

Everything 3sets of 8-10

Flat Bench

Assisted Pull Ups

Assisted Dips

Ez Bar Curls

Squats

I feel that this would be good for the first month.

And finally - He is really inclined to take clen . I told him to hold off before taking anything like that but he insists on it. In my personal clen exp I got amazing results from it and loved it but I also have been working out for yrs.
    What is your take on this also?

Any and all advice and suggestions will be heavily considered. Thank you for checking this out!

Chronic is offline Junior Member
    How about some macros?

I'd suggest ECA over the clen .

Thread Information