G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason

Substituting certain diet foods?

3 days out of the week, I have to be at work by 5 am. This creates a problem for me starting off on my new diet.
    Is there anything that can be substituted for breakfast and sometimes lunch that can be quick and easy? How are P0werB@rs? Should I maybe cut one in half, and eat one half in the morning and one at lunch time to cut back on too much single meal Calories and Carbs, or does it really matter as long as I reach my Carb, Protein, Cal, and fat total for the day?
    I am still trying to test and learn what is best for me in dieting, but any help would be great. Thanks

naturalsux is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by going4ripped View Post
    3 days out of the week, I have to be at work by 5 am. This creates a problem for me starting off on my new diet.
    Is there anything that can be substituted for breakfast and sometimes lunch that can be quick and easy? How are P0werB@rs? Should I maybe cut one in half, and eat one half in the morning and one at lunch time to cut back on too much single meal Calories and Carbs, or does it really matter as long as I reach my Carb, Protein, Cal, and fat total for the day?
    I am still trying to test and learn what is best for me in dieting, but any help would be great. Thanks
    power bars suck. make your meals the night before or on the weekends.

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Yeah, thats what I was thinking.
    Thanks

Succubus is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by going4ripped View Post
    what do the meals that you are looking to replace contain?

Thread Information