Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    GGallin is offline Senior Member

PerfectBeast!!!! i need your guidance

Hey brother sorry to call you out but I need some help. Ok I have about 4 weeks left on this cycle. As you may or may not know I gave myself a hernia in my belly button and am getting that fixed post cycle. Anyways, I have several months before the summer hits and my goal is to be under 10% body fat by then. I know that you know a lot about dieting and so forth. Your transformation over the years is incredible! To cut to the chase I was wondering if you would be so kind to set me up a good cutting cycle just using clen and a proper diet. I have had a problem with sticking with diets in the past but i assure you if you help me I will stick with whatever you lay out for me 100%. I have never really counted calories or anything, ususally just how many grams of protien etc. If you dont want to thats ok I understand nothing is free in this world but if so I would greatly appreciate it. I am about 275 LBS right now, kinda bloated and fat from not caring about my diet over the winter. I just want to look the bast for the summer and reach a goal I have never attained before. I will totally give you credit where credit is due if you help me. The reason I ask you is because it seems like you know your shit, you have transformed yourself, I know you from the board and you seem like a good guy. Allright well I hope you can help me out if not I understand thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    the reason he was able to make that transformation is because of 1 word
    DEDICATION
    there is no secret.. just gotta stay consistent and dedicated to what you want to do.
    and im sure he will aggree.. there is no shortcut.
    get a solid diet, and stick to it.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Tai is 100% right. Dieting is really not that hard especially getting down to 10% bf. Below that is where you gotta be smart and tune things in A LOT more. But honestly just cut your calories by 500 per day to start and in cardio and you will start losign right away and thats not even a big cut at all.

Considering that you are taking in far more calories than you need you will easily be able to drop 25 pounds within a month. Much too fast for lean people but you will lose honestly about 10lbs of water in the first 10 days if you are eating right and doing cardio.

I just recently started cutting and dropped 9 pounds in the first 2 weeks by doing cardio TWICE and just cycling my carbs.

All you gotta do is be consistent and dont drop your cals way too much at first. For two reasons, you are gonna lose muscle and you will also plateau.

My personal view of things is to progess through stages. First I cut the carbs a little. Then add a bit of cardio. After 2 weeks I always re-assess and make changes. Maybe then I will add in another 2 days of cardio a week for 2 weeks. After that I may start clen ...for me its all about stages so I never stop losing bf.

I dieted down to my avatar pic...and I truly mean dieted. I did zero cardio. Add in cardio and I will go sub 10%.

Thats the way you gotta look at it man, stages and progressively making changes to increase thermogenesis.

Well from your avy you look pretty lean but I would like to go a little beyond that. I want to be shredded. I know I will lose muscle but clen will help me be anticatabolic. After this last 4 weeks of this cycle I am going all the way baby! So beast are you up to the challenge?

Fordfan01 is offline Member
    y didnt u just pm him?

Quote Originally Posted by Fordfan01 View Post
    y didnt u just pm him?
    I have tried before and no reply. Perhaps he has me blocked lol.

Fordfan01 is offline Member
    ahhh i see

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    diet would be the best advice.

Unless beast hasnt noticed this post I am assuming he doesnt care. Well it was worth a shot.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Hey buddy I never had any PMs from you so there must be some kind of mess up going on somewhere. I always answer all PMs as I have OCD and i cant sleep if they are left!! Anyways... yes i will give you any help you need. What are your age, waistline, height, activity level? Are there any foods you cant eat? Do you have any medical problems other than the hernia? What does your training routine look like? What does your current diet look like (list what you ate and drank yesterday). Answer those and i will send you some info ect....
    And Bino is spot on with the stages idea of fat loss, little tweaks in diet and training every couple of weeks or so really ensure the body keeps shedding that fat....

dedic8ed1 is offline Banned
    Your gonna have to give yourself to losing weight by sticking to your diet religiously without fail.Treat getting ripped like a moral building goal as if you finish this you can do anything in life.As for perfect beast and many others are and"hence" the "name" it's all about "DEDICATION"

Now do you have what it takes to dedicate?

Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001 View Post
    Hey buddy I never had any PMs from you so there must be some kind of mess up going on somewhere. I always answer all PMs as I have OCD and i cant sleep if they are left!! Anyways... yes i will give you any help you need. What are your age, waistline, height, activity level? Are there any foods you cant eat? Do you have any medical problems other than the hernia? What does your training routine look like? What does your current diet look like (list what you ate and drank yesterday). Answer those and i will send you some info ect....
    And Bino is spot on with the stages idea of fat loss, little tweaks in diet and training every couple of weeks or so really ensure the body keeps shedding that fat....
    I sent you some quite some time ago but no big deal. Right now I pretty out of shape weight wise. I was about 235 in oct 07 since then I have packed on the pounds. I have been back in the gym a little over 2 months after about a 2-3 month break.

I am 25 wei***ng in at 275 " I have gained about 15-20 pounds thus far in the cycle some water some muscle". waist is at about 46 the moment I am sorry to say. Just the hernia and a little high blood pressure since I started the cycle. I am not allergic to any foods or supplements. I am pretty active.

I usually do biceps , shoulders, triceps, forearms on monday. Tue I take off for work. Wed I do chest and back. Friday I do squats & legs. I usually throw a mix day in there cardio misc lifts etc etc. I plan on doing at least 1/2 hour of cardio every day upon starting this cutting routine. Also I try to do 100 situps every night.

My diet isnt great (at the moment) I do drink 2-3 50 gram protien shakes every day. Chicken or tuna usually 40 grams of protien worth. Rice or potato, cottage cheese, string cheese, peanut butter. I try to get at least 275 grams every day. I also take aminos and small amounts of creatine.

I am totally willing to follow whatever you set up for me 100%, I appreciate your help and you have been a big inspiration on the board. Not trying to kiss your ass sorry.....

Anyway thats what I have been doing and I am ready to lose some serious weight to look shredded and not like a fat peice of crap.

thx buddy i will take a look at this when i get a spare hour.

thx buddy i will take a look at this when i get a spare hour.
    Lol ok thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GGallin View Post
    Well from your avy you look pretty lean but I would like to go a little beyond that. I want to be shredded. I know I will lose muscle but clen will help me be anticatabolic. After this last 4 weeks of this cycle I am going all the way baby! So beast are you up to the challenge?
    I know you wanna be leaner but my point was saying I did that without even touching cardio. Just by doing what I outlined by dieting in phases. So with cardio you can easily go sub 10%.

I know you want PB to help you out I guess and I will let him do it since he is great and you like him. But I was merely trying to give you a head start so you dont have to wait for him you can start making small changes in the meantime.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by GGallin View Post
    the anti catabolic effects of clen are dramatically overstated. clen needs to be run for minimum of 6 weeks at an insane dosage not meant for human consumption in order to feel the 'anti catabolic effects'

texasmk4 is offline Associate Member

perfectbeast always answered all my PM even the annoyed one... appreciate all the help you have provided me with and the rest of the members..

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino View Post
    I know you wanna be leaner but my point was saying I did that without even touching cardio. Just by doing what I outlined by dieting in phases. So with cardio you can easily go sub 10%.

I know you want PB to help you out I guess and I will let him do it since he is great and you like him. But I was merely trying to give you a head start so you dont have to wait for him you can start making small changes in the meantime.
    Thats cool man I wasnt trying to shoot you down. What can I do in the meantime to head towards my goal?

I would suggest you begin to cut carbs down. An easy and practical way I found to cycle carbs without losing too much energy etc is as follows.

This is based on 6 meals per day.

Day 1-7:

Meal 1: 50g carbs
    Pre WO: 50g carbs
    PWO: 50g carbs

Days 8-11:
    Meal 1:50g carbs

Days 12-13:
    Meal 2: 0g carbs
    Meal 3: 0g carbs
    Meal 4: 0g carbs
    Meal 5: 0g carbs
    Meal 6: 0g carbs

Day 14:
    Meal 2: 50g carbs
    Meal 3: 50g carbs
    Meal 4: 50g carbs
    Meal 5: 50g carbs
    Meal 6: 50g carbs

Day 15:

Day 16:

Day 17:

Day 18:

Day 19:

This I have found is a very good way for me to cycle through carbs after a week or so of moderate depletion. Now it is gonna vary depending on the person of course so you can use carbs as 40g as you base for example.

But I suggest getting a base amount and cycling through days and meals using that number as the fixed amount that you never go over per meal.

After the first 20 days you can either slowly taper BACK UP so adding in that base amount to each meal starting at meals 1, then 1 and 2, then 1,2 and 3 etc etc.

OR

You can keep depleting for a bit again, using carbs only meal 1 and PWO. This is a pretty easy way for people to start and than gather information about how their body responds to carbs at certain times. After 3-4 weeks you will be able to make your own modifications because you will see how your body reacts.

Your protein can be kept at the same amount as while bulking. My protein NEVER changes whether I cut bulk or whatever. I dont see the need for a change. But some will disagree. I think regardless of lypolytic state your body requires a steady amount of amino acids.

I would suggest you begin to cut carbs down. An easy and practical way I found to cycle carbs without losing too much energy etc is as follows.

This is based on 6 meals per day.

Day 1-7:

Pre WO: 50g carbs

Days 8-11:
    Meal 1:50g carbs

Days 12-13:

Day 14:
    Meal 6: 50g carbs

Day 15:

Day 16:

Day 17:

Day 18:

Day 19:

This I have found is a very good way for me to cycle through carbs after a week or so of moderate depletion. Now it is gonna vary depending on the person of course so you can use carbs as 40g as you base for example.

But I suggest getting a base amount and cycling through days and meals using that number as the fixed amount that you never go over per meal.

After the first 20 days you can either slowly taper BACK UP so adding in that base amount to each meal starting at meals 1, then 1 and 2, then 1,2 and 3 etc etc.

OR

You can keep depleting for a bit again, using carbs only meal 1 and PWO. This is a pretty easy way for people to start and than gather information about how their body responds to carbs at certain times. After 3-4 weeks you will be able to make your own modifications because you will see how your body reacts.

Your protein can be kept at the same amount as while bulking. My protein NEVER changes whether I cut bulk or whatever. I dont see the need for a change. But some will disagree. I think regardless of lypolytic state your body requires a steady amount of amino acids.
    Thanks a lot I will try that!

??????????

I think PB is hiding lol. But really diets take a while to make. Its hard to know exactly what to give someone over the internet.

sorry been tied down at work. all will be done by tomorrow eve mate....

Allright thanks

Ok here is one of my cutting fiets which worked well for me in the past. It is around 3000 cals a day which should be suitable for your calorific needs at the moment. Stick with this diet for 3 weeks and do cardio pre breakfast every day for at least 30 mins. Keep the cardio low intensity. After two weeks i want you to cut the protein portions down to 150g of chicken (or turkey or in fact any very lean protein source such as tuna ect). continue for a further two weeks and we will cut crbs down to 60g portions (oats). After two weeks of that I would like to add clen . then 2 weeks further we will add T4. If more fat loss is required the cardio will be ramped up as cutting carbs or cals further will leave you feeling shitty and waste muscle.

Meal 1 - 5 egg whites (cal 80, pro18), Oats 80g (cal295 carb51 pro12 fat5), 1scoop whey (cal112, carb2.5, pro23, fat1.5). sprinkle cinnamon. TOTALS - Cal 485, carbs 53 pro 50, Fat 6.5
    WORKOUT

PWO - 2 scoop whey (cal224, carb5, pro46, fat3), WMS 80g (cal280 carb68) TOTALS – Cal519, carbs73, pro58 fat 3

PPWO - Tuna 1/2 tin (cal 72,carb0 pro15 ), Oats 80g (cal295 carb51 pro12 fat4) 1scoop whey (cal112, carb2.5, pro23, fat1.5) TOTALS – cal480 carbs53 pro50 fat5.5

meal 4 - 175g chicken (cal289 pro54 fat5) Coconut Oil (cal83 fat9g) TOTALS – cal372, pro54, fat14

Meal 5 - 175g chicken (cal289 pro54 fat5) Flax Oil (cal83 fat9g) TOTALS – cal372, pro54, fat14

Meal 6 - 175g chicken (cal289 pro54 fat5) hemp Oil (cal83 fat9g) TOTALS – cal372, pro54, fat14

Before Bed – Lean Mince200g (cal328 pro51 fat12) TOTALS cal328 pro51 fat12

DAILY TOTAL Cal 2928Carbs 179 Protein 360 fat 68.5

Each chicken meal served with a handful of fibrous green veg bringing carbs to approx 200g per day in total.

you can eat fresh fruit if you get craving but avoid bananas as they are too high in glucose. Drink as much water as you can. Avoid all sugar. Do not use sugary sauces or drinks. I use chillies and spices and lemon juice to saeson my food. Do not drink alcohol at all. Take 6 fish oil caps per day spread with meals. Take 5g vitamin C a day spread between meals and make sure you take a good multi vit.

Hope that is of some help. let me know how your doing and contact me when its time to add clen ect and i will do my best to advise on dosage and duration.

Good luck!!

ps the flax and hemp oil is 1 desert sppon or two teaspoons.
    Last edited by perfectbeast2001; 02-17-2008 at 11:37 AM. Reason: cos im forgetful!

Thanks chap! I will start first thing tomorrow! I really truly appreciate your help bro.

Oh sorry what is "WMS 80g"?

waxy maize starch is the carb thats used in vitargo. Great for PWO shake. If you cant get it (its in most supp stores now) then use dextrose or powdered oats whichever you get on with better.

valcon is offline Associate Member
    whats mince ? thanks ' valcon '

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by valcon View Post
    whats mince ? thanks ' valcon '
    Ground beef

PB, you are talking cooked weight of the food right?

Hey can someone give me a S-check on T4?

PB, you are talking cooked weight of the food right?
    yes, apart from the oats which are dry weight.

I just ordered some Carb Slam Waxy Maize Starch. I hope thats the right stuff for the waxy maize. I may have to start this thing next week so I can get all the food and supplies prepared.

yes i have carb slam myself. its well priced and its good.

hobbs9963 is offline Associate Member
    Good diet PB.

Ok a few questions.
    I found some coconut oil but there was only a softgel form and a thick pasty type, so I got the softgels. 4 gels = 4g of fat and 35 calories. So can I just take a double serving of that instead of the regular oil which would obviously be 8g of fat and 70 calories. Also I could not find any hemp oil, I can search more locally or order online, but can I take a different kind of oil instead like another serving of flax etc?

Is the flax to help me from getting blocked up from all the meals I will be eating? I am sure I will be sh!@#ing up a storm lol.

Sorry to keep asking all theses questions. The waxy maize is on its way, I have flax oil, coconut oil gels, fish oils, vit C, a good multi V, I also have about 40 tabs of clen at 40mcg. Will that be enough clen? I also still need to find some t4.

Thanks!

the coconut oil is for cooking mate. its heat stable. i use it for cooking the chicken either in the pan or brushed on skewers and grilled. flax will do as a sub for help. the oils are to give you enough of the correct fats in your diet. They are essential for hormonal function as well as good for joints, skin, hair, fat loss....
    you will need more clen when it come to using it. do not be temped to dtat it early i have set the diet in stages for a reason.

MaGiCJNG is offline Associate Member
    Quick question, where can you get T4? Can i assume its not over the counter? Is it even prescribed?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information