reg786 is offline New Member

help needed with diet

i am currenlty on a diet which is not fixed to what i eat every day it can vary. i was hoping some one could give me or make up a diet plan that would help me gain weight plz. i am currently 6ft and 156lbs i was 9 and half stones since i joined the gym. here is my current diet.

Breakfest: Mammoth weight gainer (4 scoops) 1,250 calories (50g protien) (152 grams carbs) with milk

Lunch: 2 chapati's with curry (dont know how many calories or carbs and protien but they are made out of wheat.

Post workout: Mammoth weight gainer 4 scoops) 1,000 calories (50g protien) (152 grams carbs) with water.

Dinner: varies either 2 chapati's again or cheese burger with chips.

i also drink a gallon of water throught out the day. I can hinestly say my appetite has increased as before it was supressed may be is the weight gainer. I also want to know if you crap out most of the shake does the calories get affected on conumed it only happens when i have it with milk not water. bye the way i am asian so that why i eat chappati's i was woundering if any one could help me with a bulk diet but not to heavy as i go to university and time spacing is limited may be a 4,000 calorie all together including the shakes might help. i also only drink the shake with milk once on weekends as i dont workout on weekend so i choose to eat takeaways.

oneshot is offline Anabolic Member
    get a few more meals and read the stickies. i dont even know what some of that stuff is. the weight gainer shake is horrible for you.

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't know if this is a joke, but if you not being facetious then yes I would recommend reading the stickies because your diet has to be totally revamped.

Thread Information