preston157 is offline New Member

all natural guy looking for diet tip

ok so heres the thing. im all natural i started taking protein and working out about 5 weeks ago. im trying to get bigger than i am now. im 5'8 180 pounds i lift everyday except sundays. now i am a novice to lifting so any help or advice on a diet that will keep my body type lean and still add mass would be great. i tend to eat alot of tuna and drink alot of water. i pound eggs down in the morning too. but what else can i eat besides that. i especially need help in my upper chest area i want that split so bad.! thanks!

here are some pics of me below and my avatar is me at 164 pounds when i was cutting weight. im now 180.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails all natural guy looking for diet tip-picture-002.jpg   all natural guy looking for diet tip-picture-001-edit.jpg   all natural guy looking for diet tip-pre-007-edit.jpg  
    Last edited by preston157; 02-19-2008 at 09:40 PM.

tankboy112 is offline Associate Member
    just read all the stickys in the diet forum the ones marked attention in red it will answere most of ur dieting questions

boxer08 is offline Senior Member
    Have a look in the diet section for tip's on dieting. I would say that you should use the 6th day as a rest day also.

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    go to the workout section and look at workout spreads. rest is a very arge portion to gaining mass. i think you are training too much. post your training schedule and what you are doing in there. and post your diet in a similar thread, or this one if you choose. your diet will play the largest part in your size gains.

Thread Information