.45Caliber is offline Associate Member

6 weeks and 2 inches off my gut

In the last 6 weeks, I've been following an extremely strict cutting diet. Its similar to the stickies on top combined with the Milos vids. I don't post much because most my questions have been answered by a simple search.

Now, I've worked out hard for years but my diet has always been total slop. This is the first time I've ever tried a true diet. I'm 32, 6 foot, 185lbs now, dont know bf. I'm not sure what I weighed 6 weeks ago because I didn't check. I used the tape measure.

I do heavy, medium and lightweight supersets for 3 weeks, during this cut. Then, I have a backoff week and repeat. All my numbers have increased.

My question is for you guys, am I losing to fast, or not fast enough? Is this type of lose, 2 inches in six weeks, on the normal or abnormal side? I feel GREAT, full of energy and my gym lifts have been awesome.

Thanks everyone and all your previous posts!!!
    Don

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    sounds good to me my man. congrats.

with lifts still increasing in volume and consistent energy. it seems you have found a way to make your diet work for you. keep it up.

with your progress in mind. when weight loss or in your case size loss start to slow you may need to tweak your diet a little to make it work for your current weight. a scale isn't completely worthless. maybe just weigh yourself once a week to make sure weight loss is consistent.

.45Caliber is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the reply. Ya, I figured as time goes on I'll have to tweak things around. After I lose a little more of this gut, I'll pay much closer attention to a clean, lean bulk.

For my taller frame, I'd like to up the bodymass; however, this time it will be with a slimmer gut.

Thanks

Thread Information