Hey Guys,
I've been doing alot of reading i am new here and have a few questions. I am planning on cutting as i am currently fat. i think my bf is 33 not sure maybe less now. I have lost 30lbs since i started dieting and working out for about a month now.my height is 5'9 and my current weight is 218 i have big broad shoulders and have a big frame.I am changing my diet now and im going to follow your cutting diet sample menu. think my caloric intake is around 3k and im 32 years old.I have done a couple of shots of cyp before it was stolen from me.

meal 1 lean protein,1/2 cup oatmeal
meal 2 protein shake,lean protein,flax oil
meal 3 veggies,lean protein
meal 4 veggies lean protein, 1/2 cup rice
meal 5 protein shake with flax preworkout
workout in the evening
2 to 1 carb protein ration pwo
should i eat another meal after i workout in the evening? i usually workout at around 8 pm and get home around 10 pm

my supplements are no2 black hemodilator,hydroxcuts,pro comp whey isolate,whey desinger protein, thinking about adding some creatine monohydrate,and i have endurox r4 recovery drink 2-1 ratio carbs/protein.
my uncle is huge and loves working out so hes training me and after i get my diet right and lose some weight ill be on a tren /cyp cycle.
what should i add or change with the above diet and also any supplements? any ideas or suggestions are welcome thank you.
also my wife left me for another man so i really wanna get into shape so i can say f-you and i need to get a new girl not to mention my self esteem is rock bottom. thank you for your help and this is a great site for the win!!