MayTryIt is offline Junior Member

Soy Sprout POWDER (not soy protein)

Might try these out...your thoughts???

------------------

The soy sprouts are germinated from organically grown soybeans. This Soy is harvested after 1-2 day’s growth when the enzyme activity is at its high. The sprouts contain no allergy causing gluten, or polypeptide derivatives, alpha, beta, gamma and ***** gliadins. The sprouting process activates the life force of seeds and beans. Sprouting naturally deactivates trypsin inhibitors and transforms soy into a fully enzyme-active safe 'living' food. Other leading brands use soy lecithin. Soy lecithin is cheap petroleum processed dead soy isolate with far less nutritional value than whole, live, sprouted soy. Soy Sprouts are living baby plant foods in their prime and are biogenic, transferring their life energy force or zeta potential to you. At this stage of their development they have greater concentrations of proteins, vitamins, minerals, phytochemicals, bio-flavonoids, RNA and DNA than at any other point in their life. Soy sprouts are baby plants, their delicate cell walls release live nourishment and life force easily.

Just 3 teaspoons of Soy Sprout powder a day will give a 150 pound person, a substantial amount of their daily requirements of proteins, vitamins, minerals and phytochemicals.

Turkey is offline Junior Member
    as a male, i would def. not use soy powder on a daily basis

MayTryIt is offline Junior Member
    I hear it can suppress TEST, but after reading for a while on BB.com they said its BS.

LeroyB is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Dietary soy-phytoestrogens decrease testosterone levels and prostate weight without altering LH, prostate 5alpha-reductase or testicular steroidogenic acute regulatory peptide levels in adult male Sprague-Dawley rats
    http://joe.endocrinology-journals.or...ract/170/3/591

You can find a lot more info than this. But this is one I remebered.
    I avoid soy - except for a little soya sauce - like the black death.
    Cheers!

Thread Information