BigFluff is offline Junior Member

Exclamation My official diet/workout thread, response to PM's

This all started when I posted pics of me at 385 then again (11 months or so later) at 235. I got MANY PM's asking for some advice so I figured I would make a public writeup. Let me preface it by saying I have no medical training at all, and am only posting for entertainment only. (I dont wanna be liable if what I do doesnt work for ya, but if it does, I want all the credit j/k LMFAO) My next plan is to try to get my hands on either a te st En th only cycle or I really think I would be QUITE pleased with a Winny only cycle... but thats not exactly in the cards :-(

Oh, and another quick note, I dont believe in posting for the sake of post count, (quality over quantity in my opinion, just thought I would get that out there) just to get a source so that being said heres what I got so far.

Someone had asked me to go a little more in depth, so I figured I'd post it here if anyone wanted a quick read, I'll be honest, it was by no means totally safe especially in the beginning (depression from my divorce nearly killed me) but I'm doing it RIGHT now so without further ado....

Hey bro,

TO be honest, the first weight dropped after my divorce, I hardly ate anything, all I ate was celery fruit and protein powder. I avoided carbs sugar and fat like the plague for about 3 months. That was a big amount. I lost a shit ton of muscle in that stage, so I really advise against it. (Oh, I was hitting the gym 2x daily for about 2 hours) I began cardio at about 40 mins (im a semi pro football player so I wasnt in BAD fat guy shape) on a bike. Graduated to the stairs for 10 then to the bike for 30. This was to elevate heart rate because I can only sustain heart rate, not really raise it without hurting my knees on a bike. Then i got on basically an oatmeal in the morning, (once I started doing recreational things I could finally eat, I developed a bit of anorexia for a month actually) with a protein shake with skim milk (I use Isopure, but just look for anything "carb control" and make sure its Low cal and low fat (unless its the good kind, gotta do the research on it) usually a can of tuna in the late morning. Salad of some sort at noon then I'd try to get a steak or chicken with brown rice or a yam (dry, but get creative, splenda and sugar free jelly are great, for oatmeal and yams anyway lol) I was running an ephedra asprin caffeine stack at the time too (original l ipodrene) way too much caffeine in hindsight. Keeping up in the gym is super important, cardio and sterngth training. After I got sick of the ephedra (I was having terrible shakes, almost fainting spells, and always felt like I was going to die ...seriously) I took the phenelephrine (allergy tabs) to make my beta receptors (?) ready for the clen . I was taking some adderal occasionally, talking once a week maybe, but worth mentioning. Started the clen/t3/letro combo not really properly, just started with a full dose of each and ran it till I ran out. I just finished my second cycle of clen this morning actually and cut about 7 lbs or so last I checked, but to be honest, i dont have TOO much to loose, its effectiveness is really based on how much you have to loose I'd imagine. I liked the clen a lot, I'd take it all in the morning then get to the gym a few hours later, started noticing a BIG difference in my muscle hardness, instead of feelinf muscle, it feels like rock solid. I think thats from the clen (I believe) I took the t3 right before bed, I wont run that again because I hear it eats muscle like CRAZY if your not super calorie intake (which I avoid like the plague. I dont want to be a body builder I just want to be ripped) I want to run a test cycle now, I've done all the research I can, but I cant seem to get them up here in Maine, so, Iwould suggest that as a next step, but I have no experience with it so I cant really say anything about it.

So I guess my keys are

*Diet
    *Cardio
    *A R - R 's products
    *Lots of Water
    *Read everything you possibly can on this board
    *Did I mention a ton of gym time???

Its a hard program man, but you should see results REAL fast, 385 as of October 1st 2007 (my divorce date) and now on March 1st 2008 I weighed in at 234.

Good luck man, it will absolutely change EVERYTHING about your life for the better and if you have support you can definately do it. (I didnt have support, it wasnt easy for me lol) and if you have any questions at all please ask, I'm no expert or anything, but I can do my DAMNDEST to get you a response.

Cheers
    Last edited by BigFluff; 03-03-2008 at 10:33 PM.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    good stuff mate. you might want to edit the rec drug mention though

BigFluff is offline Junior Member
    thats right, I'm bumping this myself!

Thread Information