hendrira is offline Associate Member

protein turns to fat!!

I was listening to a nutritionalist and she stated that a normal male needs about 80 grams of protein a day for repair and energy, what dont get used for that purpose gets stored as fat. a question was asked " what about a bodybuilder? dont they need more protein in their diet?" she said no, one of the reasons america is so fat is we eat more proein than any other country, more than our bodies need and in turn gets stored as fat.... Dont know about this biotch, what do you guys think?

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    She's retarded

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Jfew44 View Post
    She's retarded
    +1 on that...

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Certified nutritionist? Or someone who is self-proclaimed?

tjpatrick1987 is offline Associate Member
    Deffinently self pro-claimed.... I went to a certerfied nutrionist and it sounded nothing like that.... The only way protein gets stored as fat is if you dont workout or exercise...Eat up

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    thats crap... go on a protein only diet for 5 weeks @ 10000 calories a day and I bet you'll be a fat ass..... it definitely does turn to fat just like any other nutrient.... thats why macro's are so damn important.... yes carbs and fat are more readily stored but protein can as well......

P.S. shes still an idiot I just wanted to get that out

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by hendrira View Post
    I was listening to a nutritionalist and she stated that a normal male needs about 80 grams of protein a day for repair and energy, what dont get used for that purpose gets stored as fat. a question was asked " what about a bodybuilder? dont they need more protein in their diet?" she said no, one of the reasons america is so fat is we eat more proein than any other country, more than our bodies need and in turn gets stored as fat.... Dont know about this biotch, what do you guys think?
    Tell her she is a damn moron. 80g protein? LOL...that is 320 calories. Your body will burn at least 2000 a day just being an average joe and this lady believes that if you take in more than 320cals from protein you will be gaining fat? What a joke.

This is what you do next time you see her. Show her a picture of a pro bodybuilder with 3% bodyfat, explain that they eat 400g+ protein per day and ask her "how come he's not fat you god damn monkey sucking dirty ass underwear fat horse slob dickin wackin slut house?"

BIG PAPI 08 is offline Junior Member
    Is she mentally retarded?????

hendrira is offline Associate Member
    she is an overseight vegatarian, how does that happen? im gonna stick her with some test prop

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    I would have offered her 5 grams of my protein.

BigTurk is offline Junior Member
    Actually, RDA for protein is 0.80 g/kg/day for average adult male. Average in America is a sedentary person.

tjpatrick1987 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by soulstealer View Post
    thats crap... go on a protein only diet for 5 weeks @ 10000 calories a day and I bet you'll be a fat ass..... it definitely does turn to fat just like any other nutrient.... thats why macro's are so damn important.... yes carbs and fat are more readily stored but protein can as well......

P.S. shes still an idiot I just wanted to get that out
    Well i never said protein only and eat 10000 calories...Obviously that will get you no where...... You eat your body weight in grams of protein and exercise and you'll be fine.... and build lean muscle.....assuming your diet is good...

boss4romdabay is offline Associate Member
    thats bull!!!

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    any over intake of calories will be stored as fat wether its pro,carbs or fats. Protein provides a thermogenic effect (fat burning) and is not as readily stored as fat as the other macros. The woman has read a book and taken an exam, wow.

Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino View Post
    This is what you do next time you see her. Show her a picture of a pro bodybuilder with 3% bodyfat, explain that they eat 400g+ protein per day and ask her "how come he's not fat you god damn monkey sucking dirty ass underwear fat horse slob dickin wackin slut house?"

Thread Information