sweetz is offline Junior Member

What do you think of my cutting diet!!!

Hello.... Just what to let everyone to know that this is one of the greatest websites i have came across. In the last 4 months i have learned more then i have in the last 6 years of working out....

I'm 24 years old 6'2'' 220 lbs. about 12% bf. and been working out for the last 5 years. My goal is to lose about 5% bf. while gaining some lean muscle mass. I'm going to be taking a cycle starting April that consist of:
    1-15 test prop 100mg/eod
    2-12 tren a 100mg/eod
    9-15 winnie 75mg/ed

this is my daily intake of food:

wake up 7a.m- cardio 45min

8a.m- whey shake with milk, egg whites.
    - 2 pieces of whole wheat bread or cup of oatmeal

10:30a.m- 6oz chicken breast
    - cup of brocoli
    -cup of seet potato

11:30a.m-workout

12:30p.m-pwo whey shake with 50mg of simple carbs

2:30p.m- 6oz salmon
    - cup of brocoli

5:00p.m- can of tuna
    - 2 tablespoons of natty pb

8:00p.m-6oz chicken breast
    -cup of brown rice
    -cup of brocoli

11:00p.m-casein protien shake
    -2 tablespoons of flax seed oil

at the end of the day i try to consume 3500 cals with a ratio of 55/25/20(p/c/f)

Please let me know what u think of this diet and advice on what to change in order to make it better. I appreciate all the help I receive on this site.....

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    I am confused. Are you bulking or cutting.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i'd drop the brown rice later in the day

and i'd take 6k fish oil taken throughout the day rather than all at once at bedtime
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

I'm trying to cut some fat and gain some lean muscle

Quote Originally Posted by sweetz View Post
    Ok fine. Which one do you want more?

cut the fat...

STRONGMAN91 is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    when you say 3500 at the end of the day, do you literally mean at the end of the day or in one day??? little confused

Macros look good. Cals might be little bit high. If you cut the last serving of brown rice it would be better. In cutting I would restrict carbs to after cardio, pre work out and post work out. I would get rid of milk in the first meal because of the sugar in milk. You could do cottage cheese before bed instead of casein shake, real food is better.

Nice diet! This looks very similar to a diet I have planned about a month out.

3500 in one whole day

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenWyvern View Post
    Macros look good. Cals might be little bit high. If you cut the last serving of brown rice it would be better. In cutting I would restrict carbs to after cardio, pre work out and post work out. I would get rid of milk in the first meal because of the sugar in milk. You could do cottage cheese before bed instead of casein shake, real food is better.

Nice diet! This looks very similar to a diet I have planned about a month out.
    I agree get rid of the milk in the first meal but I would stick with the casein shake before bed. Yes cottage cheese is real food and a better form of casein but diary will contribute to water retention. So for a cut my choice would be the casein shake before bef with some EFA's.

bump...

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetz View Post
    instead of thinking of it like this... think of it as you want to lose fat and maintain your strength and size. if you can do that you will be gaining muscle and losing fat. they can be done at the same time, but just not in large quantities. personally a key for me, is sprinting. always helps me retain size and nukes my midsection.

Quote Originally Posted by novastepp View Post
    instead of thinking of it like this... think of it as you want to lose fat and maintain your strength and size. if you can do that you will be gaining muscle and losing fat. they can be done at the same time, but just not in large quantities. personally a key for me, is sprinting. always helps me retain size and nukes my midsection.
    What does your sprinting rountine look like? Sprint for a minute, jog for a minute, etc., and at what duration?

Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    What does your sprinting rountine look like? Sprint for a minute, jog for a minute, etc., and at what duration?
    i have a few different approaches.

one is called guerrilla/killer cardio.

for 1-4 minutes (depending on your fitness) you jog at about 50% of your max speed.

then continually for 4 minutes you sprint for 20 seconds, and rest for 10, continually.

then again 1-4 minutes (depending on whether you can walk or not ) you will walk quickly or jog and be done.

total time frame is 12 minutes...of fat burning hell.

another approach would be to measure out distances (i go to the track and do the 100m) and then i sprint it, then walk back at a slower pace and when i get the the beginning i spring it again, do it about 10 times and you're all set there.

remember too that sprinting should be treated kind of like a workout. eat about an hour before, and soon after... and i go pro/fat after, because fat burning will still be occurring for a short amount of time after sprinting.

Quote Originally Posted by novastepp View Post
    i have a few different approaches.

one is called guerrilla/killer cardio.

for 1-4 minutes (depending on your fitness) you jog at about 50% of your max speed.

then continually for 4 minutes you sprint for 20 seconds, and rest for 10, continually.

then again 1-4 minutes (depending on whether you can walk or not ) you will walk quickly or jog and be done.

total time frame is 12 minutes...of fat burning hell.

another approach would be to measure out distances (i go to the track and do the 100m) and then i sprint it, then walk back at a slower pace and when i get the the beginning i spring it again, do it about 10 times and you're all set there.

remember too that sprinting should be treated kind of like a workout. eat about an hour before, and soon after... and i go pro/fat after, because fat burning will still be occurring for a short amount of time after sprinting.
    looks like some kick ass routines! Would you recommend either of these routines post workout or should these be done on off days?

i always sprint on off days, and i would never sprint PWO.

Thread Information