Tbucket is offline Junior Member

Progress thread.....

......Although I dont have a diet question RIGHT NOW, I always like seeing progress pics of those trying to lose some weight..... tried this "new thinking" about food last year only to find every reason in the world to not do it....then late last year, by chance only, doctor offered to place me on HRT due to low test levels (absolutely no signs of low test, but hey, wasnt going to argue, right!)....anyway, starting end of Jan of this year, with some god advice from members in here, started getting serious about wanting to look better and began working out 4-5x per week as well as eating pretty damn good whe compared to what I used....now I will admit, its not "clean" by definition to some of you guys, but I definetly watch what I eat, how much as well as when....and have cut out all the empty calories such as cokes and fastfood (other than the Sonic Grill chicken wrap, no ranch of course, but kinda my crutch when I need to eat fast food)....anyway, trying to get a schedule down on the food as I now this is my weak spot....not eating bad food per say, but getting a plan together and making it work for me and my work schedule, which is pretty damn hard I have found out...anyway, thought Id post a comparison pic(s) for us big asses out there trying to lose weight....hopefully I can get the diet in check (eating so much is really the problem for me, most of the time I forget about those small snacks).....not sure how much the test I take is effecting the scale, but I do know that I have dropped at least 2 pants size, one shirt size and increased my strength across the board, so with getting my diet in check, I am hoping to break that 240 mark this month.....

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    good progress!!! i can definitely see a HUGE difference. if you wouldn't mind, post up your current dietary approach. add the macros and all the relevant information and let's have a look. if we can slowly knock out some of that bad eating, it will only help the cause. taking things slow is the way to go with fat loss.

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Ya you look like ur losing the weight in a way that you'll be able to keep it off. Good luck and lookin forward to seeing the progress!

(4-5x per/wk) 500am: Empty Stomach cardio, 40-45 mins (med intensity)

600am: Meal 1 - 5 egg whites (cal 80, pro18), Whole Grain Bread, 2 slices (cal 140, carb24, pro 6, fat 2), 1scoop whey (cal 110, carb2, pro21, fat 2). sprinkle cinnamon. TOTALS - Cal 330, carbs 26, pro 45, Fat 4

Although this 1st meal is getting EXTREMELY OLD..thinking there shouldnt be a reason to incorporate a good one in a form of a wrap....scramble eggs, chicken, lot fat cheese, wash it down with some whey, but still playing with the macros)

900am: Meal 2 - 175g chicken (cal 289, pro 54, fat 5), Green Beans (cal 35, carb 7, pro 2, fat 0)
    TOTALS – cal 324, pro 56, carb 7

1200pm: Meal 3 - 175g chicken (cal 289, pro 54, fat 5), Green Beans (cal 35, carb 7, pro 2, fat 0)

300pm: Meal 4 - 175g chicken (cal 289, pro 54, fat 5), Green Beans (cal 35, carb 7, pro 2, fat 0)

430pm,or sometimes 830pm, depending on the family schedule,
    5x per/week WORKOUT, (45-60 mins)

PWO(within 20 mins of workout)
    2 scoop whey (cal 220, carb 4, pro 42, fat 4), 16oz of apple juice (cal 220, carb 54)
    TOTALS – Cal 440, pro 42, carb 58, fat 4

This too sucks as it is a TAST BUD SHOCKER to go old day with no "real" sugar and down 16oz of juice, but figure I CANT skip this one or tweak it much, afterall it is PWO..lol

700p: PPWO - Canned Tuna x1 (cal 175, carb 0, pro 32), Whole Grain Bread, x2 slices (cal 140, carb 24, pro 6, fat 2), 1scoop whey (cal 110, carb 2, pro 21, fat 2) TOTALS – cal 425, carbs 26, pro 59, fat 4

DAILY TOTAL: Cal 2167, Carbs 131, Protein 314, fat 12

I think I will come up with at least 2 options for every meal, maybe 3 with same macros so I can have a choice.....nice to think that, but in the real world, might cost to damn much

If it matters as far as nutritional intake, taking 1.5cc Test Cyp EO 3rd day (new HRT program from doc calls for 1.5-2cc EW, cool doc!, just making it a nice and round 1.5 each injection)

I also assume that taking the Test has a negative impact on what the scales say, however using the old mirror and how clothes fit as a more realistic gauge...but seeing the numbers drop while my strength increases is nice...hoping to get somewhere near the 220 mark and re-evaluate from there.

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Tbucket; 04-09-2008 at 09:29 PM.

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    What is the mg/ml of your test cyp. 1cc of 100mg/ml is different than 200 mg/ml.

Awesome diet. Finer tuned eye might find some tweeks for you. Is 2100 cals enough?

Nice progress too BTW!!

Sorry, its 200mg/ml....well I did forget to add some jerky I eat during the day, however dont have a bag of it in front of me to post the macros, but should have mentioned it...I think it adds another 300-400 cals, 50-70 pro, 40-50 carbs, and about 8-10 fats...will revise tomorrow. Thanks for reminding me

Your doc prescribed 300-400mg week. Sweet! Scales are gonna be useless. Use the mirror!

Thread Information