BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member

BITTAs summer cuts

Ok its time again, I ate whatever the hell I wanted since September as long as I got in my 300gm protein and enough carbs to fuel my day on top of all the garbage i ate I ate whatever i wanted, all centered around animal protein though. example, I would eat a sirloin steak 5 times a day with a loaded baked potatoe each meal and a tall glass of skim w/ everymeal. Well it is time to eat for cuts again, and to be honest I like doing it after a few weeks I get in the groove pretty well and turn into a maniac. I will post pics hopefully tonite if not tomorow at latest.
    Meal 1: 6am 1.5 cup of oats/6 egg whites/1whole egg/1scoop isolate/water fish oil caps/multivitamin
    Meal 2:9am grilled tuna steak 8oz/ 1.5 cups raw broccoli/almonds/Acai berries (about .5 cup frozen)
    Meal 3:1130am talapia filet broiled/1 cup oats
    Meal 4: 200pm grilled chicken breast kabobs with red pepper,eggplant, lemon,curry/almonds/1.5 cups broccolli
    Meal 5re workout 5pm whey isolate 2 scoops/cup of oats AAKG supplement amino acid mix to sip during workout
    Meal 6ostworkout 730pm grilled salmon (dont get me started on eating fat after training, it is ok w/ me) .5 serving WMS /assparagus grilled/aminos
    Meal 7: b4 bed 930-10pm whey isolate/aminos/3oz almonds

I constantly drink aminos all day to stave off catabolization of muscle, I literally drink them all day long when cutting. Here is the only pic i have pre cut, I will have more tomorow or tonite
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BITTAs summer cuts-march-08.jpg  

wanabeMASSIVE! is offline Senior Member
    Shit Man U Luk Gud!keeps It Up!

thank you, that is me at 225 now, ill take more pics tonite and post em up. My goal is 210 5%. I estimate Im around 8% now??

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    Crappy pic but from what I can see I would say 8-9% definitely...

damn camera, i promise more pics to follow

todays foods:
    meal 1 smoked salmon/1.5cp oats/4egg whites/1 whole egg/bcaas/acai berries
    meal 2 grilled chicken kabobs with broccoli,lemon,peppers,asparagus
    meal3 grilled tuna steak/2cp oats/bcaas
    meal 4 salmon sashimi(20 pieces) edemame/almonds
    meal 5 wasnt hungry at all so i downed and isopure zero carb and almonds
    dinner should be talapia with raw broccolli tonite mmmm

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    I'd stay for a long digestion protein before bed instead of whey

I keep a BCAA drink on my bedside table and drink it when i wake up throughout the night. I get cramps with casein protein but thnx!

10 days in so far

I have been at it for 10 days now and havent cheated yet. I plan on Sunday for my first cheat an I will do it before 4pm and zero carbs after that, morning workout on monday to help metabolize that garbage. I have stuck to my deit so far as laid out, a lot of fatty fish, almonds,raw or slightly steamed vegis (green) raw oats in the morning and b4 workout and a boatload of aminos. I ha bf checked by calipers yesterday in 7 spots, we came up at 7% and my weight has gone up 2lbs. i can attribute the success of my cuts to fish as my main source of rpotein and fat, the o-m-e-g-a fats will really help with energy levels when going low carb and also help hold on to muscle and prevent breakdown of the muscle. The acai berries are mainly for recovery and free radical damage, also to keep energy levels good and lord I could list the benefits of acai for hours. here is the same type shot, taken last night, I seem to be a bit fuller in my chest and shoulders, I just need to work the obliques a little harder i think.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BITTAs summer cuts-cutting.jpg  

ok. Ive finaly made it. i know I havent kept a "log" per se but I dont have the patience or time to do that. All. I did was stick to my deit 100% with some tweaks here and there. Last cut I came in around 205 and 5.5% this year my goal was to add 5lbs at the same bf. I actually have got to 213lbs and 5.2% bf as of yesterday. I actually have felt really good considering I have some very low carb days, its crazy when you crave your raw shredded wheat! Lots of fish as protein source, lots of fiberous vegis (broccoli,w/ big stalks raw or very lightly steamed), almonds, egg whites, turkey breast, no milk, no shakes (drink aminos all day pretty much) and only one cheat per week. Ive been boxing again a bit but only like 20 minute workouts w/ heavy bag or soft sparring for 4 rounds, thats all the cardio I get 2x per week. Workouts are intense as hell and I have my high rep weeks and heavy weeks as well, just have incorperated more pullups/w-ei-g-h-ted dips and power cleans, also high rep deads with only 135-155. here are the latest pics, I think I will try and throw on a few lbs of muscle in the next month and cut that as good as i can, try and hit 215 even with 5%.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    damn, great results bro.

thnx bro!

im actually surprsed looking at the timeline now that it was only 8 weeks, I was planning to be at target at 11-12 weeks so i am stuck now, tharts why i think I have room to put on a little more muscle and chase it with another cutter. This winter is BITTA blows the hell up season though, hopefully pack on some real size and get to my all time goal of 225 shredded. I think 1 1/2 years total Ill be there...then ill get fat and talk about how I used to workout

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    your still a fatty!! haha jk bro you look unreal great work!!

^^^^you made those pics your screen saver i hope???? again, I understand if you want to keep your "big cocks of the world" screen svaer up....at least my cock is one of them .

thanks bro, chainsaw+tree+12+bitta= sunday cool?

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    Quote Originally Posted by BITTAPART2 View Post
    ^^^^you made those pics your screen saver i hope???? again, I understand if you want to keep your "big cocks of the world" screen svaer up....at least my cock is one of them .

thanks bro, chainsaw+tree+12+bitta= sunday cool?
    haha you got it bro

Thread Information