Thread: Hemp Seeds

mike954 is offline Member

Hemp Seeds

dudes my hippie friend left hes bag of hemp seeds here like the store eatable kind not the kind in the ash tray lol and i was looking at the marcos wtf sick 11gs protein 0megas and low carbs and all kinda of good shit so i started thro***ng a few spoons in my shakes why not dont realy taste bad either and i found this on the internet ----->

"Shelled Hemp Seed is an excellent source of the 0megas 6 & 3 Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) and delivers these EFAs in a balanced 3.75:1 ratio. As well, Shelled Hemp Seed contains the rare fatty acid Gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA). Beyond this, Shelled Hemp Seed is a super source of protein, containing all the Essential Amino Acids"

Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mike954 View Post
    dudes my hippie friend left hes bag of hemp seeds here like the store eatable kind not the kind in the ash tray lol and i was looking at the marcos wtf sick 11gs protein 0megas and low carbs and all kinda of good shit so i started thro***ng a few spoons in my shakes why not dont realy taste bad either and i found this on the internet ----->

"Shelled Hemp Seed is an excellent source of the 0megas 6 & 3 Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) and delivers these EFAs in a balanced 3.75:1 ratio. As well, Shelled Hemp Seed contains the rare fatty acid Gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA). Beyond this, Shelled Hemp Seed is a super source of protein, containing all the Essential Amino Acids"
    And your question is?

-CNS

Thread Information