BWhitaker is offline Senior Member

Only 3 days till my cheat meal!!!

This has been one of those weeks where all I can think about is my cheat meal. I have spent the last 4 days planning it. At the same time, its all thats getting me through not cheating. I even woke up my wife last night (who is also having here cheat at the same time) to see if I could have half of our potatoes when we go, because I still want them but wanted to also substitue my side of potatoes of biscuits (you know, so I can put the gravy that I order on the side with them)

So here is my plan:

We are going to breakfast at this hippie joint in our city market...we love it.

I always get the salmon benedict - Beer bread, poached egg, spinach, salmon lox, and holondaise. On the side, fried breakfast potatoes. I always get gravy on the side (its one dollar!) I hope i can subsititue my potatotes for biscuits, eat half of my wifes potatoes and be happy.

Now if I lose more than 2 pounds, I will also be eating this cherry pie thing that I got when I shook the vending machine by our gym (dont ask).

Ok...I need to stop

torontodude is offline Member
    Haha...lol. I feel you budd, I get really excited for my cheat meals too.
    Wow Beer bread huh????? Never heard of it.

Quote Originally Posted by torontodude View Post
    Haha...lol. I feel you budd, I get really excited for my cheat meals too.
    Wow Beer bread huh????? Never heard of it.

Yeah it really is kinda weird but, trust me, amazing. The lox is great too

torontodude is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BWhitaker View Post
    Yeah it really is kinda weird but, trust me, amazing. The lox is great too
    Enjoy budd.

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    You don't like your regular day food that much?

UrRoyalHighness is offline Associate Member
    This is a funny thread. I came into work today and the first thing I hear is "Mike do you want one" I turn and see some double stuffed oreos. I sware I started to sweat. I am on a clean bulk and I wanted them so bad. I have never hear of this cheat day thing though. Can anyone elaborate what this is used for, aside from the obvious. Is it like a reward for cutting successfully

Quote Originally Posted by FallenWyvern View Post
    You don't like your regular day food that much?
    Well I definitely like these fatty foods better if the only factor we are talking about is taste.

I am an excellent cook (apparently all of those hourly wage jobs in a kitchen did pay off) and I love the food I make; however, nothing like something bad for you

Quote Originally Posted by UrRoyalHighness View Post
    This is a funny thread. I came into work today and the first thing I hear is "Mike do you want one" I turn and see some double stuffed oreos. I sware I started to sweat. I am on a clean bulk and I wanted them so bad. I have never hear of this cheat day thing though. Can anyone elaborate what this is used for, aside from the obvious. Is it like a reward for cutting successfully
    The idea of a cheat meal has two effects: 1) psychological: this is probably the main component. It is a lot easier to eat well if you know that soon, you will have something good. 2) Physiological: When dieting, your metabolism will inevitably slow. Therefore, by having occasional days of higher calories you can "reset" you metabolism. However, there are far more effective ways to do this than pig out

For me, it is mainly psychological, though i try to convince myself of the physiological benefits. For the most part, I can get away with it; however, I have had past dieting experiences where it completely ruined my progress

UrRoyalHighness is offline Associate Member
    ohh got cha. THX MAN

Thread Information