KingJames23 is offline Associate Member

Need Food Items to add to boring assortment

It seems everytime i go to the store, I end up getting the same stuff. My diet seems to consist of eggs,Chicken, Broccoli, Yogurt, Cottage Cheest, Turkey Sandwiches, Turkey Burgers, Oatmeal, Oranges, protein shake. Im just trying to eat clean. I just cringe everytime i go to the kitchen and realize I have nothing good to eat (I do enjoy eating those foods, but it just so routine now).

My normal breakfast is usually 5 or 6 eggs, oatmeal, orange, protein shake, and chicken breast. After breakfast i just don't have anything good to eat and this is when i cringe. I need to spice it up a little. Can i get some more suggestions of foods to add to my cart?

Lunch is usually Chicken or turkey sandwhiches, yogurt.

Snacks usually consist of yogurt, cottage cheese.

Dinners are usually Chicken and broccoli, yogurt.

I do eat spaghetti sometimes as well but am looking to stay away from its super high carb. Anything else I could add to my cart would be great!

Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Blog Entries
    Carbs
    Carbs

-CNS

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    I've been adding more vegetables and using some sauces: I watch the sodium levels, that my diet allows, a little goes a long way. I make a medley of cooked onions,garlic and peppers with olive oil. I spoon it on top of my boring brown rice and canned chicken. I've changed from going to the grocery store to shopping at Costco for everything.

Thread Information