goose66 is offline New Member

Diet help needed

I have been working out hard for a 3 months and eating mostly all protein and actually very few carbs and have gained 9 pounds not fat as i look better than before...but this is working out for about 2 hours a day...this summer i will be doing an intense work out routine and need help on my diet to gain weight but still have energy...I will be doing MMA workouts in grappling and striking 3 hours in the mornings and at night will be doing heavy lifting for about an hour to an hour and a half....my current diet is 3 protein shakes a day and 3-4 chicken breasts or lean ground beef a day as well as 2 sides of fruits and veggies....but sometimes i feel exhausted since i am not getting enough carbs....i am scared i will feel too tired to complete my workouts and would like a diet that would allow me to get lots of protein but still have energy w/out gaining fat weight...please let me know what you guys think i should do thanks.

BigPimpin76 is offline Senior Member
    It would be great if you could post you stats and then a proper nutritional plan.
    Macros etc.. That way the bros can input their thoughts.
    just my 2 cents

Thread Information