Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bino's diet

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Quote Originally Posted by *Narkissos* View Post
    The conclusion is that it works pretty well.

The guys on UKI promote fasting.

My personal experience with it has been positive.

I'm still yet to do the all-out experiment i had planned however...

This was a modified 'fast' w/ BCAAs supplemented @ 1gr-1.5gr/lb LBM

No solid protein... Supplemented soluble fiber + low-starch fruits + vegetables.

Not a fast in the true sense... but more of a lower-intestinal 'cleansing' type diet... with fat-loss inclusive metabolic benefits.

-CNS
    ok now i have to do it.

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Hey Bino, Glad to see a vet posting a log. Esp. on diet. Following closely...

?... What is your target cutting weight when all said and done?

?... What is the WMS that you mix w/protein?

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Quote Originally Posted by ecto9 View Post
    Hey Bino, Glad to see a vet posting a log. Esp. on diet. Following closely...

?... What is your target cutting weight when all said and done?

?... What is the WMS that you mix w/protein?
    Waxy Maize Starch.
    It seems to get a lot of use as PWO carb actually.

CL

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by novastepp View Post
    ok now i have to do it.
    What do you feel the overall benefit will be to using an incomplete protein as the major component to your protein intake?

You thought I had my calories too low but taking in even 150g BCAA's is going to yield o cals. So this "fasting" type method is going to be a lot lower cal than I am at and I use BCAA's as well.

Not that I think its bad, just noticed you thought my cals were too low but not say that you would like to try this which is lower cal than me.

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    I just skimmed a few posts. Are you speaking of substituting BCAA's for any/all protein meals?
    how long would you do this for?

I think Nova and Nark were talkin about doing a high BCAA intake almost like fasting.

Personally I just take it before cardio sessions and PWO. So I take in about 30g per day.

^^oh gotcha! sorry didnt mean to hijack.

anyhow, hows the diet coming bro? If you have/will have pics, ill be looking forward to those!

how long are you cutting for?

Hey Audi's thanks for the support. Everything is coming along perfectly as I can see. Feel great and strong and cant complain at all.

It's hard to take pics because I dont have a webcam and dont even have a digi cam LOL. I have a cell phone with a cam. Also Im really busy havin sex with WEBB's mom lately so I dont got a lot of time.

I was able to snap apic of my legs cuz its easier than taking it of my upper body while holding the cam/cell in my hand. Plus everyone likes to see legs anyways.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bino's diet-img00087.jpg  

Also, probably cut for 6 more weeks actually. I like to do it slowly and keep my muscle.

I noticed I am retaining water, you can see it in my legs especially even tho my lower back looks fairly dry.

So Im gonna get deep tissue work done today to try to push out some shit and hopefully get some circulation goin in my legs. Possibly I attribute some water to Tren E, but who knows.

Ok I got a pic of my back I tried to take in the mirror LMAO.

I know these are shit but its something.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bino's diet-back-mirror.jpg  

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Nice progress Bino!

damn, you have a mean lookin back! nice work bino! thanks for the pics, lookin strong!!

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    nice back/wheels man..was gonna ask wtf tilapia is but i did a google search and found out haha..im gonna pick some up this week and try it.

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^^^Yup Tilapia is a very mild tasting fish.

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    not to bad fatty....next time i am done with your mom and she is sleeping quietly in the dumpster out back, ill come in and take some better pics of you...

seriously bro, nice work...legs tightenin up good and it looks like christmas in your lower back...hahha

yarakefendi is offline Associate Member
    similar to my diet however i eat 400g protien a day

Ok well jus wanted to update everyone. The diet is going well. Couldnt keep my diet perfect the last 3 days cuz I was on Florida with the misses. But still did my cardio there etc since I had a gym in my hotel.

Here are a couple leg pics my girl took at the pool so you guys can see where I am at. Again, did legs cuz its what everyone always asks for anyway.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bino's diet-both-legs.jpg   Bino's diet-single-leg.jpg  

FUK man....lookin sick...legs are unreal....how is the diet treating ya...how long has it been so far....

keep up the good work...FREAK

Jeez, legs look hella good!!

Nice work bino!

TR'05 is offline Member
    Sheeeit, those legs are looking damn good!

Awesome job, thus far!

Bino's leg workout....

Carry his Momma's 27 pounds of fried chicken up the 4 flights of stairs to her bedroom....and yes i am alreaday in there.....hahahaha

love you Bro.....

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    lookin awesome bino

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Good job Bino.

Thanks a lot guys. Everything is going great for me. My internet is broken though so for now its hard for me to get on. Sorry for those who have sent PM's. I will get to them in time.

Ill update as much as I can in the weeks to come. With more pics as well.

Well guys my diet pretty much came to a close today. Did it hard right till the end and came out happy with the results so figured it was time for an update since I had my fill of carbs today and Im not as irritable lol.

So I took pics to post em up for you. Now, obviously my diet changes day in day out due to what muscle Im training, how much cardio etc etc. But here is a typical day for you guys...WITH PICS to prove I actually do this shit lol.

Meal 1:

5/6 cup oat bran
    8 egg whites
    80g tilapia
    1 cup broccoli

Meal 2:

240g tilapia
    1 tbsp hemp seed oil
    1 tbsp dijon mustard
    1 cup broccoli

Meal 3: Pre training
    8 egg whites
    160g tilapia
    225g sweet potato
    1 cup broccoli
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bino's diet-img00382.jpg   Bino's diet-img00379.jpg   Bino's diet-img00402.jpg  

Meal 4: Post training
    8 egg whites
    5 slices ezekiel bread
    20g whey isolate (very rare that I do this)

Meal 5:
    240g tilapia
    2/3 cup quinoa
    1 cup broccoli

Meal 6:
    200g lean cross rib
    25g almonds
    2 cups broccoli

And there is a quick pic of the end results ladies and gentlemen.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bino's diet-img00374.jpg   Bino's diet-img00352.jpg   Bino's diet-img00399.jpg   Bino's diet-img004451.jpg  

Blackster1975 is offline Associate Member
    looking awesome bino, keep up the good work

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for the nice thread, looking good.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    C Bino so you take 300mg of ALA with every carb meal, what is the advantage of this? I know that ALA is an antioxidant so I can see the importance of supplementing with it but wouldn't drinking say 3 glasses of green tea a day establish the same results? I was just wondering if it would be worth it for me to take ALA even though I do consume a lot of green tea?

abbot138 is offline Anabolic Member
    Lookin freakish my man. Nice work.

ALA is used in my case to stabilize blood glucose levels. Great for helping your body manage energy reserves.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino View Post
    ALA is used in my case to stabilize blood glucose levels. Great for helping your body manage energy reserves.
    I see...that would be why you take it with your carb meals. Thanks bro I might give it a try. Great progress by the way!

Tbear1986 is offline New Member
    Protein: 1.5 x LBM
    Carbs: .75 x LBM
    Fat: (P + C)/7

That actually seemed to work out very well for me althought I increased the fat a little bit just mainly because it was hard to keep it below 70.

So I took my LBM to be 200lbs which is a little higher thanit actually is I bet but pretty close and nice round number.

Also, the cardio is helpin me with the extra cals. I am putting am cardio in 3 times per week. PWO 3 times per week and p.m cardio 3 time per week.

He bino, just wanted to say i follow your posts and they are so great, your knowledge is very helpful, im soaking it up like a sponge, just curious as to why you tak (P+C) and then divide by 7? whats the theory behind it?

Quote Originally Posted by Tbear1986 View Post
    He bino, just wanted to say i follow your posts and they are so great, your knowledge is very helpful, im soaking it up like a sponge, just curious as to why you tak (P+C) and then divide by 7? whats the theory behind it?
    Well that is just a general guideline if you want a quick "estimate" for total macro's. Its just like your total daily energy expenditure calculations, they are never exactly perfect and vary depending on the individual's metabolism.

But that forumla is a quick way to get a good idea. From there you play with numbers until you find what works best for you. Obiously some people do keto some dont etc.

I never liked keto myself and always have some carbs.

The thing about diet is that everytime you do it you figure out something else that works or DOESNT work for you. You change it next time and then again after that etc.

Take this diet for example, I have changed it greatly from this. I can definitely post up a new diet that I tend to follow now if people like.

Tbear1986 is offline New Member
    Well that is just a general guideline if you want a quick "estimate" for total macro's. Its just like your total daily energy expenditure calculations, they are never exactly perfect and vary depending on the individual's metabolism.

But that forumla is a quick way to get a good idea. From there you play with numbers until you find what works best for you. Obiously some people do keto some dont etc.

I never liked keto myself and always have some carbs.

The thing about diet is that everytime you do it you figure out something else that works or DOESNT work for you. You change it next time and then again after that etc.

Take this diet for example, I have changed it greatly from this. I can definitely post up a new diet that I tend to follow now if people like.
    ok ya makes sence, thansk for the explination, and hec ya if you got a new diet i'd love to see whas it's like, i like view what others do and try to incorperate some that i know will work,a nd see if others will. so by all means post away. lol

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    Hey whats up boys and girls.

I figured I would post my diet up here. Im cutting and its going well and people always ask me about my diet so figured I would throw it up. But also maybe even get some feedback. No one knows everything and people always got idea's that other people never thought of so here you go.

Comment as you please. Oh btw, part of the reason I am putting this up is because I started to put some protein powder back in the diet. I dont like when people write about things with no experience so I try to do everything. So I finally thought ok I will put protein powder in and use WMS to see what its all about. Also to see how it would affect my fat loss.

Meal 1:
    14 egg whites
    2/3 cup oats w/ 1 tbsp PB
    2 rice cakes
    could u explain the reasons for the rice cake?? do you follow a seperation of pro/fat pro/carb meals also??

Meal 2:
    8 oz chicken
    2 eggs

Meal 3:
    8 oz tilapia
    3/4 cup oats

Train

"Meal" 4 (PWO):66g protein powder (50g protein yielded)
    36g WMS
    2 rice cakes

Meal 5:
    10 oz cross rib steak

Meal 6:
    8 oz tilapia
    1tbsp hemp oil

Sorry I didnt write totals but they are all the same pretty much.

Protein:
    50g per meal
    300g Day
    1200 cals

Carbs:
    50g per meal (3 meals)
    150g day
    600 cals

Fat:
    10-12g per meal (none after workout but you get the point) A little more at some meals but thats what it averages to be
    70g day
    630 cals
    seems a little under what i'd expect your bmr/tdee to be... ur a pretty ****** guy, how do you get away with this???
    Of course this changes almost daily but that is basically what it is. Some days Are a bit higher in carbs (leg or back day) and sometimes even lower. I will increase them for sure on leg day though but also train earlier this day. Then decrease slowly over a couple day period back down and dip to 100g per day. then back to 150g.

I take 300mg alpha lipoic acid with each carb meal as well. Not a bad investment, I prefer it to chromium.

Oh and I eat veggies as well. I use onions, green and red peppers and green beans in most all my meals.
    not really challenging you, just interested in the way you do things... seems ur reputable though a coupla people i highly respect....

Quote Originally Posted by jamyjamjr View Post
    not really challenging you, just interested in the way you do things... seems ur reputable though a coupla people i highly respect....
    The cals were fairly low there, like I said things have changed from then to now. Every time you diet, bulk, do a show etc you learn a little bit and change things somewhat in order to see how your body responds...or else well you just wouldnt know. You cannot simply follow advice online. And thats what makes a really good bodybuilder/athlete, they do their own work and arent afraid to say things against the norm on these forums.

But believe me, in terms of calories people take in far too many when trying to prepare. Take this for example, Jay Cutler uses 3000 a day when doing a show. So me taking in 2450 is low? I really dont thing so, you wanna be lean and damn bone dry, be prepared to drop cals below what you expect.

Personal question (and not an attack at you either) but have you been down to 2-3%bf?

You can get pretty lean doing a lot of cardio on moderate cal diet and using AAS and T3 etc etc.

But you wanna get contest lean...people are scrambling last minute to get that last bit of fat down because they left calories too high because they were scared to lose muscle tissue.

One of my clients just won the heavyweight class at his show this past weekend. 230lbs on stage, his calories leading up to the show in the final stages were probably 2400.

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    The cals were fairly low there, like I said things have changed from then to now. Every time you diet, bulk, do a show etc you learn a little bit and change things somewhat in order to see how your body responds...or else well you just wouldnt know. You cannot simply follow advice online. And thats what makes a really good bodybuilder/athlete, they do their own work and arent afraid to say things against the norm on these forums.

But believe me, in terms of calories people take in far too many when trying to prepare. Take this for example, Jay Cutler uses 3000 a day when doing a show. So me taking in 2450 is low? I really dont thing so, you wanna be lean and damn bone dry, be prepared to drop cals below what you expect.

Personal question (and not an attack at you either) but have you been down to 2-3%bf?
    You can get pretty lean doing a lot of cardio on moderate cal diet and using AAS and T3 etc etc.

But you wanna get contest lean...people are scrambling last minute to get that last bit of fat down because they left calories too high because they were scared to lose muscle tissue.

One of my clients just won the heavyweight class at his show this past weekend. 230lbs on stage, his calories leading up to the show in the final stages were probably 2400.
    that's dangeriously low.. didn't even think you could get that low without killing yourself...

the advice we give out at the diet forum arn't rules of the law, better yet they are guidelines that need microcalibration by the individual..

my main mission here is to get people started.. alotta people are well "diet tards".. they dont know the basics of how to diet and how your body works... im not here saying i have clients or that i make a living offa this.. this is just a hobby.. im repaying this branch of the forum for helping me when i was pretty damn overweight...

i went from 310lbs and near 30% to 275lbs and 15%... at 6'4, that's an accomplishment...

i believe my dieting advice to be sound, especialy for beginers... i give them a good foundation to start their diets... im not a competitive body builder.. nor will i ever compete...

all and all, it's always good to have another person in this branch helping people out, especialy one with sound advice and credibility...

so it's good to have you bro, and ill be tuning in to the advice u give out here... im always looking for a better way to diet, but as nark says, i try my best to keep it simple.....

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED

Few really good points in this post and one that I believe needs a caveat.

Dieting to get "gym lean" and dieting for a show are two totally different animals and as Bino stated trying to get sub 5% bodyfat requires more than just by the numbers dieting. Setting up a diet for someone is a fairly straightforward task. J3 does an excellent job at this and as he stated he is merely laying the foundation for base diet. What takes time and practice is learning what dietary adjustments each individual needs to continue progressing.

I agree with Bino on the the calorie requirements being lowered and maintaining lean tissue ONLY if they are using AAS. Natural bodybuilders or anyone else seeking to get into that 5-6% range without AAS will almost always have to keep calories higher to maintain muscle mass.

Quote Originally Posted by jamyjamjr View Post
    that's dangeriously low.. didn't even think you could get that low without killing yourself...

the advice we give out at the diet forum arn't rules of the law, better yet they are guidelines that need microcalibration by the individual..

my main mission here is to get people started.. alotta people are well "diet tards".. they dont know the basics of how to diet and how your body works... im not here saying i have clients or that i make a living offa this.. this is just a hobby.. im repaying this branch of the forum for helping me when i was pretty damn overweight...

i went from 310lbs and near 30% to 275lbs and 15%... at 6'4, that's an accomplishment...

i believe my dieting advice to be sound, especialy for beginers... i give them a good foundation to start their diets... im not a competitive body builder.. nor will i ever compete...

all and all, it's always good to have another person in this branch helping people out, especialy one with sound advice and credibility...

so it's good to have you bro, and ill be tuning in to the advice u give out here... im always looking for a better way to diet, but as nark says, i try my best to keep it simple.....
    You bet man, it's great to have people in this forum who actually CARE as you seem to. I dont profess to know everything and well no one really can, as I always say, it varies from person to person in terms of what they need.

I have read many of your posts...well you pretty much post in every thread lol so I cant miss em. You give good advice that can be easily followed for any reasonable person with an IQ over 50, still though on this forum some are below that LOL.

I give you credit for that and also for having the patience to give out all the advice you do. When you do this for a living some of these questions become very tiresome. Thats why I usually only like to chime in when its something interesing/debatable or when someone has given just terrible advice that I cant let stand as is.

Keep it up pal..and good work on not being a fatso anymore lol j/k. Well done.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information