Dezeroth is offline Junior Member

Quick question regarding diets between.....

Male and Female.

My gf is jealous! she says ive become such a health nut, but it really paying off!! i have a six pack, ive lost incredible amounts of body fat to where ppl dont recognize me anymore

she wants me to help her out, but i was wondering... how do i help out a female? how do i tell her to consume 10oz chicken breast and tuna and beef and oatmeal and 10eggs etc... etc...?

can the diet for a guy also work for a woman? you know, obviously she will have to do the formulas to get her macros correct for what she'll need to eat daily, but can she do what a guy does? can she have a cheat meal? can she carb cycle? should she do a pre, during and postworkout plan like a guy would?

im just wondering if this will help her out in losing bf% and getting her in shape (she thinks im going to leave her ) poor thing

but then im not sure if i should help her bc i dont want her to get all muscular and bulky, ewww.....

so yea what do you guys think? can i tell her to do exaclty what im doing and she'll be fine? or are women just completely different diet than that of a male? thanks alot guys for all your help!!

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    why wouldn't it?
    figure out her maintenance cals and deduct from there.

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    you just use her stats instead of yours. well, in your case, i suppose they're about the same???

really?!?! so the way a guy would diet a girl can do the same

so instead of eating 3 whols eggs and 3 eggs white, she can eat lets say 1 egg whole and 1 egg white?!?!

instead of having 20g protein and 30g carb with 10g of fat for meal 5 lets say, she can have 10g protein, 15g carb and 5g of fat??!?!!?

so aslong as the numbers r ok, we can diet the same?!?!

so she can carb cycle???? she can cheat??? she can do pro/fat meals =just like i would ?!?!!?!?

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezeroth View Post
    really?!?! so the way a guy would diet a girl can do the same

so instead of eating 3 whols eggs and 3 eggs white, she can eat lets say 1 egg whole and 1 egg white?!?!

instead of having 20g protein and 30g carb with 10g of fat for meal 5 lets say, she can have 10g protein, 15g carb and 5g of fat??!?!!?

so aslong as the numbers r ok, we can diet the same?!?!

so she can carb cycle???? she can cheat??? she can do pro/fat meals =just like i would ?!?!!?!?
    nolva!!

well, its hard to say what exactly she will be eating. Like we said, figure out her maintenance cals, deduct from there and make sure the macros fit your goals.

wow, why are you so excited about this bro?
    did you think chicks can only have salads or something

yea i thought that!!! i couldnt picture my gf eating medium rare steak like i would an dlook great!!

i thought she would get all bulky and manly like

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    its exactly the same for them. wow i cant believe you thought it would be that different.

i dunno !!! i mean come on, she is a she, and im a guy (duh!) differnt bodies diffrenet way it works, i mean its understandable.... right?

Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezeroth View Post
    i dunno !!! i mean come on, she is a she, and im a guy (duh!) differnt bodies diffrenet way it works, i mean its understandable.... right?

No... Unless you think women come from Venus.

Work out her maintenance kcals... From there, work out the portion sizes...Food choices are the same.

She is equally human afterall.

-CNS

Thanks Nark!

Thread Information