Page 37 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2732333435363738394041 LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,480 of 1631
Like Tree132Likes

Thread: Free Diet advice by Narkissos & Novastepp: Intro to Performance Nutrition 101

squatlover1 is offline New Member
    i was thinking about doing interminet fasting. What ae your thoughts on this and can this diet go both ways for bulking and cutting?

Audriulis is offline New Member
    Need advice
    Height:180cm
    Weight:92kg
    BF:22%
    Lean Mass:71.76kg
    Training: 4-5 times a week, 15 min. intense cardio, 45 min. weights
    I need some advice how to get my body fat to at least 15% to start off, first I would like to know how much calories I need to keep my lean mass or even to add some muscle, and what proportions off protein, carbs and fat in % do I need to consume during a day, a problem is I can have only 4 solid meals a day, because off the work I do which is 8 hrs non stop walking, and I can go to gym only 9:00a.m or 10:00a.m latest
    Thank you

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    i think that this thread has basically died fellas. i suggest posting your diet in a thread by itself if ya want some help. Novastepp hasn't been around in a while and Nark only stops by every now and then.

Audriulis is offline New Member
    Ok thanks mate I'll post it somwhere else

cindylou_38 is offline Female Member
    Blog Entries
    I am 52 I have more oLesses done nothing in the past 4 years. Eat sit at computer and shop and sleep.
    I have put myself on a high protein diet, well at least I think. I eat regular meals but at smaquantitiesies. I also drink isoflex protein drink. I am collegeehe yes at this age in my life. Well WSIB has me there for retraining. So get up take my medication and my 1/3 of t3. 6am
    ever 4 hours a take a protein drink. I eat mostly white meats fish. I eat allot of fruit. When I had enough one day. I stool on the scale and saw 200.......
    Before my accident I weighed 135 140. Sitting around doing nothing and taking crap load of medication does not help. I am serious and want my body back. I hate my body. Right now I got myself down to 191. I am 5-7 tall body mass says obess.

mianna is offline New Member
    its better to get some advice from a nutritionist before starting a diet plan

Quote Originally Posted by mianna View Post
    its better to get some advice from a nutritionist before starting a diet plan
    oh really?

how so?

sawyer86 is offline Member
    helo this is my first post so im unsure how things work. ive been reading threw this link and i think you are the man for nutrition info! ive been training for around 6 years im 26 years old. in my younger days i took steroids buy had bad nutrition but got good gains. now im off steroids and im right into my nutrition but im not geting any gains. ive tried many diets my recent one is from neale cranwell but has done nothing for me. im 6ft tall 13stone 10% bodyfat. i am naturally lean and have a fast metabolism. i am looking to to add mass whilst remaiming in good condition. i train with weights 4 times a week for 45-60mins followed by 20 mins low intensity cv. my diet looks like this:
    soon as wake up-10gram glutamine 6gram bcaa
    10mins later-6egg whites 2whole eggs 60 grams oats 25 grams raisons multivit 100grams steak.
    meal2-tin tuna 100grams basmati rice 1 tablespoon udos oil
    meal3-250grams chickenbreast 100grams basmati rice 1 tablespoon udos oil
    meal4-150grams meal replacememt shake
    meal5-250grams steak 1 large potatoe green veg
    meal6-250grams salmon green veg
    before bed zma 10grams glutamine 6grams bcaa
    during night shake 2table spoons peanut butter.
    pre workout 10 gram glutamine 6gram bcaa
    post workoit 2scoops vitargo 2scoops protein.

im sory i dont no the breakdowns of protein carbs fats?

jonnybravo2222 is offline Junior Member
    That meal plan sounds delicious.

habib1992 is offline New Member
    Hello im trying to do a cut but im confused about macros and how much cal to consume since i coupdnt figure out a baseline
    Im 22 been lifting for 7 years
    Weight: 257lbs
    Height:6.1
    Bf: 18% i wanna drop somwere between 9_10%
    Im lifting eod and doing daily cardio fasted in morning i just need a bit help with diet
    Any help would be much appreciated

TheEspada is offline Junior Member
    i wanted to know if its okay to fit my macros into 3 meals i am 183CM at 85.5kg on cardio days which is 4 days of the week i go for 2150 calories 235g protein, 188g carbs, 50g fats on weightlifting days which are 3 days of the week i go for 2398 calories 216g protein, 235g carbs, 66g fats is it okay to do that in 3 meals or do i have to spread them over to 4 or 5 meals ?

joD212 is offline New Member
    Hi Narkissos! I am somewhat new to understanding nutrition. I have followed diets and am currently following a diet, but I would love to have some advice for tailoring a diet for my specific needs. I am 21/6'2"/175lbs/13%BF/Workout Regularly/Want to cut to ~7%BF. I have read multiple calculators for protein/carb/fat intake and overall caloric intake, but they all seem to differ slightly and I'm not sure which to follow. Could you please help me figure out how to cut down my body fat and determine a basis for my diet? Thanks!

joD212 is offline New Member
    QUOTE=joD212;7034837]Hi Narkissos! I am somewhat new to understanding nutrition. I have followed diets and am currently following a diet, but I would love to have some advice for tailoring a diet for my specific needs. I am 21/6'2"/175lbs/13%BF/Workout Regularly/Want to cut to ~7%BF. I have read multiple calculators for protein/carb/fat intake and overall caloric intake, but they all seem to differ slightly and I'm not sure which to follow. Could you please help me figure out how to cut down my body fat and determine a basis for my diet? Thanks![/QUOTE]

After some research I've put together an example of a meal plan and I would love to hear some feedback.

I calculated my BMR to be 1861 x 1.6 (activity mod) = 2978.624

Since I don't have a total understanding of what percentages to use for fat/protein/carb I used a previous person's base which is similar to mine. Here is what I've got:

Cal---Fat---Protein---Carbs
    Meal 1;
    4 large egg whites with 1/4 avacado: 148---5.25---15---8
    1/2 cup of oats: 303---52---13---5
    Total 451---57.25---28---13

Meal 2;
    9oz chicken breast cooked in 1/2tbsp olive oil: 337---0---58.5---9.75
    6oz sweet potato: 147---34.5---3---0
    Total: 484---34.5---61.5---9.75

Meal 3;
    1/4 cup brown rice: 171---35.5---3.5---1.5
    1 Tilapia filet(113g):110---0---21---2
    Total: 281---35.5---24.5---3.5

PWO Shake;
    45g whey protein isolate: 195---3---45---1.5
    30g Dextrpose: 100---30---0---0
    Total: 295---33---45---1.5

Meal 4;
    8oz cod: 277---1---47.5---8.15
    1cup California Medley: 38---6.25---1.25---0
    1/4 cup brown rice: 171---35.5---3.5---1.5
    Total: 486---42.75---52.25---9.65

Meal 5;
    6oz chicken breast cooked in 1/2tbsp olive oil: 244.5---0---39---8.75
    1/4 container(35.25g) organic spring mix: 8---1---.75---0
    Total: 252.5---1---39.75---8.75

Cal Carb Pro Fat
    OVERALL TOTAL: 2249.5---204---251---46.15

This is my first time making a plan on my own, so please give me any advice you can.

Thanks!

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    I am pleased to see that this post has remained a sticky. I have been improving myself in various ways over the past ~5 years and am happy to be back here to share in the wealth of information, not only in this thread, but in this forum as a whole.

I am rereading all of this wonderful information, hopefully over the next few days, and am anxious to return as a valid contributor of this thread.

nOva
    RaginCajun likes this.

Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by novastepp View Post
    I am pleased to see that this post has remained a sticky. I have been improving myself in various ways over the past ~5 years and am happy to be back here to share in the wealth of information, not only in this thread, but in this forum as a whole.

I am rereading all of this wonderful information, hopefully over the next few days, and am anxious to return as a valid contributor of this thread.

nOva
    Welcome back my friend.

It'll be interesting to see how your thoughts on nutrition have changed.
    RaginCajun and novastepp like this.
    -Corey "Narkissos" Springer

Published Author.
    Owner of :
    Apollo Fitness Barbados etc
    Blogger

Quote Originally Posted by texasmk4
    Nark is like intel, Brilliant inside and awsome outside :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Here's a little-known-secret, that most people won't tell you: In the sphere of fitness, everything works.
    Every(intelligent)thing works (once aptly and consistently applied)
    It really is that simple.
    This is the perpetual bodybuilding paradigm
    **No Source Checks**
    Contact Me

Wow!!!

Both nark and nova back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    novastepp likes this.

Nark,
    My thoughts have not changed much.
    I still consume mainly protein and carbs, all day, everyday.
    I'm probably more of an advocate for adding/using/increasing carbs around workouts. Boy oh boy, can I tell a difference in my stamina and strength when I "carb load" before a workout.

Potatoes forever!!!

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by novastepp
    Nark, My thoughts have not changed much. I still consume mainly protein and carbs, all day, everyday. I'm probably more of an advocate for adding/using/increasing carbs around workouts. Boy oh boy, can I tell a difference in my stamina and strength when I "carb load" before a workout. Potatoes forever!!!
    I haven't read thru this sticky yet.....but I will!!!
    Last edited by GirlyGymRat; 09-26-2015 at 11:44 AM.
    novastepp likes this.

To anyone seeking diet advice: I hope you can read the information in this thread, present a plan for any critiques, and help return this sticky to use and its former glory!

Even if you are working with a diet currently, bulking or cutting, and would like a comment or critique, please contribute.

I hope to engage even more so than in the good ol' days and I am open to any performance nutrition questions!

-nOva
    bloodchoke likes this.

novastepp,

What are your thoughts on someone who may be insulin resistant? How can one tell if he/she is insulin resistant?

If one happens to be, then should they eat a different type of diet? fasting?

What are your thoughts on body type and dieting? For instance, I am an endomorph and can't lose fat for shyt. My body hangs onto it like its the last thing on earth!

At the moment, I am battling bad muscle knots in which hinder my performance. I went to Sports Med doctor and she has me strengthening my weak muscles (low back, glutes, lower abs, core), are there any supplements that help aide in relaxing/healing these knots? I have one knot in the bottom of my foot that just baffles doctors and PT's. I want to train hard as FACK, but my body just will not allow me to do so.

I get bad DOMS, my legs are still hurting bad from Sunday. I understand that they are some of the largest muscles in the body, but my legs usually take up to 5 days to where I don't feel sore. Is there anything that will aide in flushing out lactic acid? I am an asthmatic if that has anything to do with it.

Here is my ongoing thread since I joined up here. It is full of laughs, highs, lows, and everything in between! http://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutri...tage-down.html

Thanks in advance for the replies!
    novastepp likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun
    novastepp, What are your thoughts on someone who may be insulin resistant? How can one tell if he/she is insulin resistant? If one happens to be, then should they eat a different type of diet? fasting? What are your thoughts on body type and dieting? For instance, I am an endomorph and can't lose fat for shyt. My body hangs onto it like its the last thing on earth! At the moment, I am battling bad muscle knots in which hinder my performance. I went to Sports Med doctor and she has me strengthening my weak muscles (low back, glutes, lower abs, core), are there any supplements that help aide in relaxing/healing these knots? I have one knot in the bottom of my foot that just baffles doctors and PT's. I want to train hard as FACK, but my body just will not allow me to do so. I get bad DOMS, my legs are still hurting bad from Sunday. I understand that they are some of the largest muscles in the body, but my legs usually take up to 5 days to where I don't feel sore. Is there anything that will aide in flushing out lactic acid? I am an asthmatic if that has anything to do with it. Here is my ongoing thread since I joined up here. It is full of laughs, highs, lows, and everything in between! http://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutri...tage-down.html Thanks in advance for the replies!
    Great post, RC.

I'm going to do some research, and noodle a bit and then give you my objective (with some personal subjective bits) answer.

Great post, RC. I'm going to do some research, and noodle a bit and then give you my objective (with some personal subjective bits) answer.
    Thanks nova!
    novastepp likes this.

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
    novastepp,

What are your thoughts on someone who may be insulin resistant? How can one tell if he/she is insulin resistant?
    One clinical trial just ended and a new one is underway on this subject (Medical Weight Loss Clinical Trial | IU Health to sign up) and while novastepp clearly outranks me in education (Just started my masters in nutrition a few weeks back) I am going to bet my left nut on the fact that within 10 years the standard treatment for insulin resistance will be a low-carb approach. There will be some people with hypercholesterolemia for which this might be inappropriate but, IMO, the science is steering in a very clear direction.
    Last edited by tarmyg; 10-07-2015 at 09:01 PM.
    novastepp likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    One clinical trial just ended and a new one is underway on this subject (Medical Weight Loss Clinical Trial | IU Health to sign up) and while novastepp clearly outranks me in education (Just started my masters in nutrition a few weeks back) I am going to bet my left nut on the fact that within 10 years the standard treatment for insulin resistance will be a low-carb approach. There will be some people with hypercholesterolemia for which this might be inappropriate but, IMO, the science is steering in a very clear direction.
    that is one of the reasons i worry about a long term high fat approach for me. my dad's side of the family has a bad history of it, but i show no signs of it as i eat pretty clean for a porker!
    novastepp likes this.

btpolak is offline New Member
    Saw this thread so I decided to ask my question here for now. I'm carb cycling and cutting with good results, however on my zero carb days I tend to eat more fruit than veggies. Now, I try to keep my carbs below 150 on these days, (carbs from fruit, veggies, and protein sources), but sometimes when I'm really hungry I tend to eat quite a bit of fruit and the carbs add up much faster with fruit than vegetable sources. Will it hinder me much to eat in excess considering the source? My fruits of choice are watermelon, blackberries, strawberries, and pineapple. It may not matter, but I log all my food with my fitness pal and 99% of the time I hit my targets and don't like to exceed my macros during a cutting phase. I've had wonderful results following this methodology and any way I can improve on it, I'd like to so that I can hit my target bf% prior to my bulk this winter. Perhaps, I'm over thinking it, but I'm relatively green in terms of nutrition and have used this forums plethora of knowledge to get my diet where it is. Thanks gents.
    Last edited by btpolak; 10-08-2015 at 02:38 PM.
    novastepp likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by btpolak View Post
    Saw this thread so I decided to ask my question here for now. I'm carb cycling and cutting with good results, however on my zero carb days I tend to eat more fruit than veggies. Now, I try to keep my carbs below 150 on these days, (carbs from fruit, veggies, and protein sources), but sometimes when I'm really hungry I tend to eat quite a bit of fruit and the carbs add up much faster with fruit than vegetable sources. Will it hinder me much to eat in excess considering the source? My fruits of choice are watermelon, blackberries, strawberries, and pineapple. It may not matter, but I log all my food with my fitness pal and 99% of the time I hit my targets and don't like to exceed my macros during a cutting phase. I've had wonderful results following this methodology and any way I can improve on it, I'd like to so that I can hit my target bf% prior to my bulk this winter. Perhaps, I'm over thinking it, but I'm relatively green in terms of nutrition and have used this forums plethora of knowledge to get my diet where it is. Thanks gents.
    if you are eating fruit on zero carb days then you are not eating zero carbs.

zero means zilch, nada, none, goose egg, .......................

if you are eating fruit on zero carb days then you are not eating zero carbs.

zero means zilch, nada, none, goose egg, .......................
    Damn you fruit!!! Lol. Will leave em for refeed and low days then.

novastepp,

If one happens to be, then should they eat a different type of diet? fasting?

What are your thoughts on body type and dieting? For instance, I am an endomorph and can't lose fat for shyt. My body hangs onto it like its the last thing on earth!

At the moment, I am battling bad muscle knots in which hinder my performance. I went to Sports Med doctor and she has me strengthening my weak muscles (low back, glutes, lower abs, core), are there any supplements that help aide in relaxing/healing these knots? I have one knot in the bottom of my foot that just baffles doctors and PT's. I want to train hard as FACK, but my body just will not allow me to do so.

I get bad DOMS, my legs are still hurting bad from Sunday. I understand that they are some of the largest muscles in the body, but my legs usually take up to 5 days to where I don't feel sore. Is there anything that will aide in flushing out lactic acid? I am an asthmatic if that has anything to do with it.

Here is my ongoing thread since I joined up here. It is full of laughs, highs, lows, and everything in between! http://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutri...tage-down.html

Thanks in advance for the replies!
    In regard to diabetic insulin resistence, first and foremost, you must visit with a qualified doctor or endocrinologist to determine the level of resistence of possible diabetes.

No prescription is for everyone, except that insulin resistance, or prediabetes, can be reversed by keeping blood sugar levels constant. Dr. Mark Zelman, a professor at Aurora University, has demonstrated and published that prediabetic patients can reverse insulin resistance with proper diet and exercise. Also, that with medication, some prediabetics can continue with a normal diet and exercise regimen.

That being said, keeping blood sugar levels steady can be a challenge. Limiting carbohydrate and dietary fat choices is a must, so a consultation with a nutritionist is necessary. However, with teh appropriate carbohydrate sources and an ongoing track record of exercise, the patient should be on a steady course for improvement. Medication may be necessary, but that is something that needs to be addressed by a physician.

As, tarmyg noted above, the ketogenic diet can help moderate blood sugar levels. Depending on the level of resistance this type fo diet may be beneficial, but actionability has been questioned; meaning compliance is a n issue, hence the medical trial that was posted by tarmyg. The IRB at IU school of medicine is conducting many studies with an emphasis on community and therefore, looking at a correlation between community and compliance. Even some full-0blown diabetics to not comply with insulin use and dietary protocol, so who's to say that the ketogenic diet would be easier to implement? I hope that makes my point.

Both types of diet can be beneficial to the patient, and I will conclude by saying it is not as simple as a forum reply. We want moderate blood sugar levels during waking hours, and we can manage a low during sleep for proper REM and hormone regulation. WE want to lower glucose production in the liver and stimulate the pancreas to produce more insulin and improve our tissue's reaction to that insulin. Many factors are in play here, and to generalize, a stricter pro/carb diet can be used to maintain proper hormone balance, but should be done with the review of a doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by btpolak View Post

When carb cycling, fruit should be eliminated during the low duration of the cycle. How long are your carbs low? Times of day? Or multiple days?

Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    In your graduate studies, it will be amazing when you see the difference between science and application. During my studies I encountered numerous studies, both completed and ongoing, that directed a clear advantage of one methodology over another, the problem is actionability for the patient and the corresponding compliance.

For you, you have the will, desire, and ability to continue with a keto diet. The VAST majority, do not. Therefore, studies like that which you have posted, are looking to try and discover the role of community on these protocols.

Carbs are necessary for the brain, and limiting carbs has an effect like withdrawal on a narco patient; it is insatiable!

Ask to visit the Institutional Review Board (IRB) of a neighboring university and you will see what I saw. Dramatic advances that are nixed due to their lack of support of trail members.

I do not deny that a keto diet has benefits, I just do not subscribe to that form of dieting. However, I am in full 100% support of anyone making strides to better themselves. I look forward to seeing the future of dietary approaches and their application.

And if you ever want to try this form of dieting, I think you will be pleasantly surprised with the results you can achieve with your work ethic!
    tarmyg likes this.

In regard to diabetic insulin resistence, first and foremost, you must visit with a qualified doctor or endocrinologist to determine the level of resistence of possible diabetes.

No prescription is for everyone, except that insulin resistance, or prediabetes, can be reversed by keeping blood sugar levels constant. Dr. Mark Zelman, a professor at Aurora University, has demonstrated and published that prediabetic patients can reverse insulin resistance with proper diet and exercise. Also, that with medication, some prediabetics can continue with a normal diet and exercise regimen.

That being said, keeping blood sugar levels steady can be a challenge. Limiting carbohydrate and dietary fat choices is a must, so a consultation with a nutritionist is necessary. However, with teh appropriate carbohydrate sources and an ongoing track record of exercise, the patient should be on a steady course for improvement. Medication may be necessary, but that is something that needs to be addressed by a physician.

As, tarmyg noted above, the ketogenic diet can help moderate blood sugar levels. Depending on the level of resistance this type fo diet may be beneficial, but actionability has been questioned; meaning compliance is a n issue, hence the medical trial that was posted by tarmyg. The IRB at IU school of medicine is conducting many studies with an emphasis on community and therefore, looking at a correlation between community and compliance. Even some full-0blown diabetics to not comply with insulin use and dietary protocol, so who's to say that the ketogenic diet would be easier to implement? I hope that makes my point.

Both types of diet can be beneficial to the patient, and I will conclude by saying it is not as simple as a forum reply. We want moderate blood sugar levels during waking hours, and we can manage a low during sleep for proper REM and hormone regulation. WE want to lower glucose production in the liver and stimulate the pancreas to produce more insulin and improve our tissue's reaction to that insulin. Many factors are in play here, and to generalize, a stricter pro/carb diet can be used to maintain proper hormone balance, but should be done with the review of a doctor.
    thanks for the reply

that is pretty much what i thought. i have had A1C tests and my blood glucose is always around 84. i haven't had any trouble with it just wanted some more thoughts on the subject.
    novastepp likes this.

I am going to create a few diets on here to update possibilities when bulking/cutting.

Many people think they have to adjust their diet drastically when doing one versus the other, and that is simply not true. It can easily be adjusted by reduce or increasing portion size.

I want to create some samples with caloric amounts that differ slightly, and include variations on foods so that people can see caloric and macro shifts depending on food choices.

Not everyone loves, and tolerates, cottage cheese like me

I am going to create a few diets on here to update possibilities when bulking/cutting.

Many people think they have to adjust their diet drastically when doing one versus the other, and that is simply not true. It can easily be adjusted by reduce or increasing portion size.

I want to create some samples with caloric amounts that differ slightly, and include variations on foods so that people can see caloric and macro shifts depending on food choices.

excellent idea!

can't wait to see what you throw out there.

maybe do some with early AM workouts and late PM workouts.
    novastepp likes this.

When carb cycling, fruit should be eliminated during the low duration of the cycle. How long are your carbs low? Times of day? Or multiple days?
    I follow the method outlined by GB'S sticky. Sunday is refeed which is just a day I eat at maintenance, Mon-Wed I'm eating at a 25% deficit (around 180 in carbs mainly from brown rice, whole wheat pasta, veggies, and some fruit), and Thurs-Sat is zero carbs (well now it is) where my carb intake is from the veggies I eat and protein sources. I recently adjusted my calories down as well since I'm no longer working on my feet all day like I was, kept the cardio the same and have seen a spark in progress again after it slowed.
    novastepp likes this.

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    H

Eating it now. I love it.
    novastepp likes this.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    I am going to create a few diets on here to update possibilities when bulking/cutting. Many people think they have to adjust their diet drastically when doing one versus the other, and that is simply not true. It can easily be adjusted by reduce or increasing portion size. I want to create some samples with caloric amounts that differ slightly, and include variations on foods so that people can see caloric and macro shifts depending on food choices. Not everyone loves, and tolerates, cottage cheese like me
    My new BMF!
    novastepp likes this.

DSS
    DSS is offline Associate Member
    I am going to create a few diets on here to update possibilities when bulking/cutting. Many people think they have to adjust their diet drastically when doing one versus the other, and that is simply not true. It can easily be adjusted by reduce or increasing portion size. I want to create some samples with caloric amounts that differ slightly, and include variations on foods so that people can see caloric and macro shifts depending on food choices. Not everyone loves, and tolerates, cottage cheese like me
    One of a kind. Taking so much of ur own time to help others. Aces!

P.s who doesn't love cottage cheese
    novastepp likes this.

I hope to start including diets either sometime this weekend or early next week.

The ideas will include diet on workout days, off days, and early weights and late weights.

Any other considerations are welcome.

The first diet will hit a very substantial portion of the curve in regard to caloric needs and LBM: the bulker who needs 3000-3200cals a day

I have made a few assumptions/generalizations about this diet: One is this is a training day that includes some morning cardio and weights in the evening before dinner (giving you optimum preworkout meals and post workout meals), another is that you may want to enjoy dinner with your family or cook together (calories in this regard are generalized).

I will tweak this particular look at a diet to move training into t morning, and later in the evening, but with the dietary approaches of this thread in mind, not much will change.

• 6:00am
    30-45 minutes of morning cardio
    Treadmill, heart rate ~140

• 6:45am
    o Meal #1:
    2 scoops whey protein (48/2/0)
    16oz skim milk (16/22/0)
    • Totals (64/24/0) 352cals

• 9:30am
    o Meal #2
    1.5c Cottage Cheese (36/18/0)
    300g Greek Yogurt (26/22/0)
    Vegetable (3/6/0)
    • Totals (65/46/0) 444cals

• 12:30pm
    o Meal #3
    10oz Chicken (53/0/10)
    6oz Potatoes (6/40/0)
    • Totals (59/40/10) 486cals

• 3:30pm
    o Meal #4
    1.5c Cottage Cheese (36/18/0)
    300g Greek Yogurt (26/22/0)
    Vegetable (3/6/0)
    • Totals (65/46/0) 444cals

• 5:00pm
    o Workout
    Weights, Heavy Bag, Sprints, Other

• 5:30pm
    o Meal #5 (PWO)
    1 scoop whey protein (24/1/0)
    16oz skim milk (16/22/0)
    1 cup cottage cheese (24/6/0)
    1 red potato (3/27/0)
    • Totals (67/56/0) 492cals

• 7:00pm
    o Meal #6
    Whatever the family is eating
    • General Totals (50/50/10) 490cals

• 9:30pm
    o Meal #7
    2 cup cottage cheese (48/12/0)
    2TBSP ANPB (8/6/16)
    • Totals (56/18/16) 440cals

• 10:00-10:30pm
    o Bed

• Daily Macro/Calorie Totals
    o Proteins: 426g 1704cals
    o Carbs: 280g 1120cals
    o Fats: 36g 324cals
    o Total cals: 3,148cals
    bloodchoke and tarmyg like this.

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    It's a true pleasure to have you on this board. Always respectful replies and comments that, at least to me, makes sense. Can not wait to learn even more from my studies and from you.
    novastepp likes this.

Thread Information