MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member

Help i can't eat

c'mon guys help me out here. i cant eat really if i look at chicken i gag, eggs are getting played out and forget bout turkey or lean beef. I stopped my cycle at the end of week 7 insread of week 8 because of this. i think i've eaten less than 5000 clean cals in 3 days. i wanted to cut but now i have no appi and i dont want to loose the muscle i've maintained or gained on cycle.. im ****ing pissed.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Try some new recipes; supplement with shakes; man up.

Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    Try some new recipes; supplement with shakes; man up.
    I hear you but the thought of food makes me sick, i got to get my game back 2 months ago i was a rock. this blows

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Switch to an all liquid diet for a week (shakes). Don't worry about losing muscle, it's not gonna happen. I'll bet you'll be craving chicken again in a week.

I know the feeling dude, sometimes it's sickening. This is why I love IF... I only eat 1 chicken meal a day now, albeit a large one!

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    try doing a smoothie, in the AM, 1 banana 2 scoups whey, 3tbsp peanutbutter, 1/2 cup oats, pack of splenda, easily lookin at over 1kcals. Do whatever you gotta do, u don't wanna be in a calorie deficit while you're PCT

Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    try doing a smoothie, in the AM, 1 banana 2 scoups whey, 3tbsp peanutbutter, 1/2 cup oats, pack of splenda, easily lookin at over 1kcals. Do whatever you gotta do, u don't wanna be in a calorie deficit while you're PCT
    bingo that right there is my concern, i just keep hearing marcus saying over and over eat like an animal in pct...lol

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Since now you are in PCT, you cannot afford calorie deficient reduction.

Try to eat your beef/chicken/turkey in ground form since you will have a much easier time handling larger portions of anabolic protein. Frankly, you do not need to eat as much protein as you did during your cycle simply because the AAS with incredible protein synthesis properties emloyed during your cycle is biologically not active in your system any longer. However, you need to increment carbs and EFA'S at this period in order to be able to preserve some of your gains at the least by reducing cortisol and helping HTPA to recover.

So, instead of eating bunch of grilled chicken breasts with rice as you probably did often during your cycle, you can now switch to ground beef over pasta, something more like a Bolognese per se, which is certainly more fun to eat.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    bingo that right there is my concern, i just keep hearing marcus saying over and over eat like an animal in pct...lol
    Not so much like an animal, more like a calorie/macro counting animal, Gotta watch your fat intake, If you can take in no more than 40-50g's of fat a day and keep them mostly healthy fats it'll help you maintain without adding a point or two on your bodyfat.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Get up earlier, you will be hungry sooner than normal,
    Go to bed later, get the food in,
    If you make more hours in the day you will be able to have more hours before feeding times which in turn should make you hungry,
    Have cheat meals or foods what you craving for but put them with the right quality proteins,
    Have more liquid meals, blend everything up and drink it,
    get some injectable b12 - 1000mcg daily,
    Put some kind of spice/sauce over your meals and eat stuff you wouldnt normally have. sauces, spice mixes etc it doesnt matter get the calroies in,
    Cant eat, drink it

Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    Not so much like an animal, more like a calorie/macro counting animal, Gotta watch your fat intake, If you can take in no more than 40-50g's of fat a day and keep them mostly healthy fats it'll help you maintain without adding a point or two on your bodyfat.
    bf is def down since start of cycle, put on 8lbs and cut an easy 2-3 points bf with added vascularity look f-ing good just hate to loose it. i only eat clean but have incorporated a few cheat over this weekend to keep cals up.

Thread Information