Lavacho is offline Associate Member

******tryin To Burn Fat In College*******

Alright so i'm a 21 year old college athlete. I've played Lacrosse and football my whole life with a dash of rugby for like 4 yrs. I bike, I snowboard, I swim, I sleep with my woman all the time. I even trained with my boys at a mma school for the past 7 months. But still got this little bi^ch ace pudge around my mid section. I play FB in football so i'm a thick guy 5'8 220lbs. I just wanna rip this crap of me so i can finally have a sexy core. I lift six days a week. A bunch of running. I also posted this up on a steroid board b/c i'm thinking about doing Winni or Avatar for six weeks. so hear are some of my post from that board..........

^True but man its hard being a college and finding the time to eat 5-6 meals same time everyday you know. I mean im bouncing between classes, practice, studying and working out. And somewhere in there i'm tryin get me some ass. I mean im real serious about this but i cant be sittin in Modern Engineering physics eating two cans of tuna and an apple you know? Theres also a lack of foods at the cafe. I can make it to food store maybe once a week but i'm a little low on funds since i only get to work one night a week, b/c thats all the time i have. Like at my cafe its like pizza, sandwich deli, sald bar, some nasty ass meal, and then the grill (Burgers, fries, grill cheese ect..) You got a nasty cutting / college athlete diet i'm ears pal.

^True but man its hard being a college and finding the time to eat 5-6 meals same time everyday you know. I mean im bouncing between classes, practice, studying and working out. And somewhere in there i'm tryin get me some ass. I mean im real serious about this but i cant be sittin in Modern Engineering physics eating two cans of tuna and an apple you know? Theres also a lack of foods at the cafe. I can make it to food store maybe once a week but i'm a little low on funds since i only get to work one night a week, b/c thats all the time i have. Like at my cafe its like pizza, sandwich deli, sald bar, some nasty ass meal, and then the grill (Burgers, fries, grill cheese ect..) You got a nasty cutting / college athlete diet i'm ears pal.

I know that a lot of info but really guys any help / info would be great. Thank a lot everyone.

if you wanna see that board its titled ?????????6 week Winstrol cycle????? or if this works here's the link ???????6 week Winstrol cycle???????

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i heard of this lil thing.. called OVER TRAINING.. its not helpful.. and losing bodyfat.. thats a dietary ordeal.

1st thing is first you need to lay out ur overall daily caloric intake and break it down into macros.
    if you cant do that.. theres really no hope for ya or way to help ya.

gooer is offline Associate Member
    well i'm in college and i do it. check if your cafe has hard boiled eggs. otherwise tuna is always good in a bind. as for classes i just take a protein shake with me. you can buy entire chickens cooked already from the supermarket for 6 dollars, the sodium content is high but i eat them anyway. i don't think winny or anavar is gonna do a lot for you, esp if you don't have your diet down pat. besides both of those are expensive. i would say take some test for muscle maintainence and clen for fat loss and get your ass on a treadmill.. but that's me.

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Get a lunchbox and bring it with you to class. That way you always got something to eat, whether you end up needing it or not. Also, I know the college football training routines, you need to read up on postworkout nutrition because I know alot of teams have their players run for over an hour right after lifting (not a good idea)

Gears is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jfew44 View Post
    Get a lunchbox and bring it with you to class. That way you always got something to eat, whether you end up needing it or not. Also, I know the college football training routines, you need to read up on postworkout nutrition because I know alot of teams have their players run for over an hour right after lifting (not a good idea)
    PowderPuff Girl emblem please.

Thanks guys for all the tips.....Sorry i didn't get in touch sooner i've just been real busy. they really don't make us run to much in the off season i really just lift 5 days a week...I run the track mon.wed.fri but only a mile b/c i cant stand running. Besides that i really just train Brazilian jujitsu four days a week <Best work out i've ever done>. I'm def losing bf because i've seen a huge difference in the past 5 weeks.

My diet has been going something like this:

Morn 9/10am- 4/3 hard boiled eggs If not real eggs then i just put egg whites into a protein shake/ 30 cal V8 can / maybe some V8 fusion

Noon 12- can of tuna / apple or banana

3pm- Oats made with H20

5/6- depends on the day..i lift

7/8-Protein shake and maybe another can of Tuna..

I gave up drinking beer a few weeks back i just stick to wine and the hard shit about once a week...All i drink besides that is (H2O-low fat milk-V8 fusion-reg V8 30 cal cans)

Thats really it...i might cheat and get Sushi every once and awhile..i aint gonna lie...

Also you were def right the price to get stuff (tabs or injects) has flown up post baseball BS. I'm def going to add 10-15 mg's of clen . But you are the 3rd person who has told me to do test over winni / anavar . But i'm only looking to add 5 / 10lbs of muscle tops. Again thanks guys.

Old post of mine that also might help out.....

*thanks a lot for all the information guys...I play Lax and football in college...but its only D.III so im not worried about testing, they only test if we go past the playoffs. But yo i've been doing mad cardio my whole life....diet's, lifting diets running....rugby, training mma, football, lacrosse...i mean yo i've done it all and never gotten this bs fat off of my mid-section. It's only b/c im 5'8 220lbs im a thick dude...i aint fat but i got about 15-20lbs i wanna shread...I thought Winni was the way to go....im pre-pared to take a shot in the ace to get the s**t off....But at the time i wanna strengthen and tighten my muscles...I lift 6 days a week and run like mo fo...its just time i do something a little extra. I'm going to take (Armitest) its a test booster that GNC sells. But i really don't want to take another Test booster just b/c im already a crazy little bastard as it is. But to answer your question, no i do not know what a PCT is. Like i said i'm an rookie to all this stuff.

Also takin right now....
    vits / mins = B-12, B-complex, E, C, Zinc, Copper, Iron, Magnesium, Flaxseed oil, Liver aid, Osteo Bi-Flex (joints), L-ARGININE. I was gonna get the ZMA dissolve slips but i already got Zinc / Magnes so i said f it to save 50$.

IronAdam is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavacho View Post
    Thanks guys for all the tips.....Sorry i didn't get in touch sooner i've just been real busy. they really don't make us run to much in the off season i really just lift 5 days a week...I run the track mon.wed.fri but only a mile b/c i cant stand running. Besides that i really just train Brazilian jujitsu four days a week <Best work out i've ever done>. I'm def losing bf because i've seen a huge difference in the past 5 weeks.

My diet has been going something like this:

Morn 9/10am- 4/3 hard boiled eggs If not real eggs then i just put egg whites into a protein shake/ 30 cal V8 can / maybe some V8 fusion

Noon 12- can of tuna / apple or banana

3pm- Oats made with H20

5/6- depends on the day..i lift

7/8-Protein shake and maybe another can of Tuna..

I gave up drinking beer a few weeks back i just stick to wine and the hard shit about once a week...All i drink besides that is (H2O-low fat milk-V8 fusion-reg V8 30 cal cans)

Thats really it...i might cheat and get Sushi every once and awhile..i aint gonna lie...

Also you were def right the price to get stuff (tabs or injects) has flown up post baseball BS. I'm def going to add 10-15 mg's of clen. But you are the 3rd person who has told me to do test over winni / anavar. But i'm only looking to add 5 / 10lbs of muscle tops. Again thanks guys.
    This "diet" blows, and you listed zero macros or calories. Read the cutting sticky at the top of this forum and post up a diet that makes sense. And please don't even consider clen var test or anything else, you don't need any of that shit to reach your goals. You mentioned taking 15mg of clen...you'd be dead on the floor at those dose. The substance is measured in mcg, not mg. It's clear from your posts that you don't know anything about steroids so avoid them like the plague till you educate yourself.

gooer is offline Associate Member
    yeah dude i'd suggest getting your shit together.. diets pretty bad you should be getting 5-6 meals a day, not going more than 3 hours without eating and shooting for preferably 350-500 grams of protein a day. you want to do winny and var 'because you don't want to gain more than 5-10 pounds?' come on you aren't going to gain any muscle you don't work hard for - even on test (especially while cutting). three people have told you not to do that cycle for a reason. and i don't know how you can keep on any extra weight while training mma, it's the most physically exhausting thing i've ever done cardio wise.

but do what you want it's your body.

Alright guys i'm done for the semester...working full time / lifting 5 days a week...I play pick up football games / MMA training atleast twice a week....I'm still on all the supplements / protein and still eating the same stuff when i first started this thread....But for a quick review on me...it goes something like this.

Play football / Lacrosse in college get to train MMA over the summer at my mans gym with a bunch of amature MMA fighters... Supplements -100% whey protein ---Flax-fish oil////Vits= C, E, B-12, B-complex. Mins = Magnesium, Copper, Iron, Zinc. Test Booster= Arimatest (just makes me really horney all the time). Fat Burner = Green Tea pill from CVS - Lepovox. I'm 5'8 220lbs 19% BF

But besides all that I need a serious cutting diet. I have no problem eating 6 meals a day now....I'm cool with Oats / Cans of Tuna / Sliced meat / Green tea /love tuna steaks and straight up steak but the $$$ gets to ya after awhile and i aint made of it. Also i had a question about your guys thoughts on (V8 fusion light) and V8 in general. I also love fat free milk. Another thing is that i like to drink about 2-3 days a day....just because i love going out and meeting people in the city AKA i like meeting hot ass city chics. Anything things you guys can throw at me i would love it. Any experiences with cutting diets anything at all you guys think would help. I just need to know how to balance my meals out. Thanks for the help guys.

Also i heard i should be taking in around 400 g - 500 g of protein a day is this to much? Would'nt my body piss most of this out? Also while on diets is green tea, Acai berries, and beat / carrots ok to eat as well?

AnavarX is offline Associate Member

College Diet

Yeah man I know what youre saying!
    Ive been tryin to do the same thing with 2 majors and its hard as hell trying to find a good diet at college.
    Umm what I do it have 7 meals a day,I space each meal out 2 hours maybe 3hours if I can.
    Idk Im takin soy protein because its low in fat, carbs, and sugar...people tell me I should take whey but Ive been doing that forever and it hasnt worked for fatloss that well so im tryin something new.
    Umm I also changed to drinking skim milk
    I go to the cafe' and get a sandwhich form the deli with no cheese and wheat bread, if they have chicken I take the skin off and rub the grease of with napkins lol, eat veggies but not the ones cook in butter lol
    We also have a place where they cook eggs so I just ask for egg whites with jalapenos and tomatoes. I eat 3 meals there and 4 protein shakes
    Im runnin quite a lot on the tredmill and outside too and doing abs everyday alternating between obliques and the medial section of my abs like crunches and situps.
    I dont have time for football practice but I workout for 2hrs 3-4days a week and do like 30mins of cardio and abs, then 2 or 3 days I do running and abs

rickrick55 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    you need to go to the "how to cut" sticky on the top of this forum..and figure out how many calories you need per day..then pick and choose the foods that fit into your daily macros..then take away 200-500 calories per day..get some casein protein because its slow digesting..

drink green tee basically whenever you want..its great for your body..it will make your metabolism faster and has antioxidants in it..

no matter what milk you are drinking it is processed and has way to much sugar in it

eggs are great, but make sure your eating mostly egg whites, and not too many yolks

dont even bother wiping grease off a piece of chicken, if it has that much grease on it you shouldnt be eating it in the first place

if you get your diet in check, which i doubt it is (not flaming) or else you would be in great shape with all that exercise, it will come off fast i am sure!

Thanks a lot man...i appreciate the help

Thread Information