XChris1632X is offline New Member

Need serious help with diet

This is my first post on the forum but I have been lurking for over a year, so I am not really new to how things go. I have neglected to post this because I have tried to do research and find out for myself. I am still having issues and I am confused about a lot of things.

First of all at the moment I am 23, I weight 195 Ibs and have 16% body fat(Going by the electronic tester). I want to loose all the weight that I can before mid-summer. My long term goal is to be around true 10% BF. I lost 35 pounds last summer in basic training, but did not do it in a healthy way. My problem now is that I love to eat junk so it is a daily struggle for me to diet. When I do get into a good stream of things and I am eating good I am always hungry so I always feel like I need to eat more. I am eating healthy now and dieting compared to what I used to eat but I know that the healthy things that I am eating are not the best for what my goals are and are not really healthy in terms of "cutting type of healthy". I have little to no time for myself so it is hard to always make sure I have a meal prepared but I am trying to correct that. I am very picky eater but I am trying to stop being a panzy and just suck it up for the sake of my goal. I work out Mon, Wed, and Fri, everyweek towards the end of the night and I have been doing so for about three years. I always do cardio these days which is usually a 2.5 mile run. I always start to put on bulk and then I get back on my diet and I loose all my mass and strength because I slack up in the gym a bit. I need help with a diet that will work exactly for me, that is on a budget constraint at the same time. I am having a lot of trouble making this on my own. I am all natural and only take a multi vitamin, Cellucor M5 kreakaline, and ON Pro-Complex protein. I can't think of much that I am not willing to add to a diet except for TUNA! Bad experiences with tuna as a kid and I cant eat it or any type of sea food now without getting sick. I appreciate any time you guys put forth into helping me out.
    Last edited by XChris1632X; 05-12-2008 at 10:19 AM.

Thread Information