Dezeroth is offline Junior Member

Wheat grass?! Any thoughts??

What do u guys think about this miracle shot of grass?!

here is some info

Looking for great health? Well you've come to the right place!

Our Wheatgrass Powder is truly an amazing food, as it is jam-packed with nutrients. With just 13 calories, one teaspoon per day (measuring scoop included) is all you need to super charge your health. Get your "greens" the easy and convenient way and our Wheatgrass Powder is the deepest, darkest, green available on the market today. This is a superior product compared to other brands and it is certified organic by QAI, the highest level of organic certification available.

Click on over to my page or to my eBay store and see how save 10% TODAY!

Increase Your Energy!
    Most people nowadays, just don't have enough energy to get through the day and Wheatgrass Powder can certainly help! Our Wheatgrass Powder is super-high in chlorophyll (that's why it's such a dark green) and this chlorophyll helps build hemoglobin in your red blood cells. When your red blood cells are strong, they carry more oxygen from your lungs and deliver it to all the cells in your body. These improved oxygen levels will super-charge your energy!

Get Your Nutrients!
    You are supposed to consume 3-5 servings of vegetables a day, do you??? Here's a great way to change all that. Taking one teaspoon of Wheatgrass Powder is the nutritional equivalent to eating 1 1/2 pounds of vegetables!

Some of the many benefits Wheatgrass Powder can provide for you:

Boost energy levels
    Reduce high blood pressure
    Purify the blood
    Relieve soar throats
    Can keep hair from graying
    Great for blood disorders, especially anemia
    Helps with constipation
    Gives energy to sex hormones
    Builds up white blood cells
    Improves digestion
    Removes heavy metals from the body
    Great for pregnancy and those trying to conceive
    Improves complexion and can reduce wrinkles
    Why is the powder better than the fresh juice?
    Lots of reasons! First, it's more nutritious (see chart below). Second, you don't have to go to the local juice bar to get it. Third, you don't have to grow your own and deal with the hassle of fungus and messy trays. Fourth, it's more convenient, it's a simple powder that you can easily mix in water or juice, you can even take it with you and mix it at the office.

Click on over to my page or to my eBay store and see how save 10% TODAY!

How is it healthier than fresh juice?
    Because our Wheatgrass Powder is from Wheatgrass that has been grown outside in the sun and in nutrient-rich soil, providing it with more natural nutrition! Typically, juice bar wheatgrass is grown in a tray, without soil and away from sun's healthy rays.

well..... anyone?!

thanks for your input guys !!

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    It almost sounds too good to be true.

Mr_Tobz is offline Junior Member
    Tastes terrible, I can tell you that

it does taste terrible!! it has a sweet after taste, you will be burping grass taste for like 4hrs

but omg!! i felt like this sensation, like a state of well being, i felt healthy and happy!! i dont know why!!

i tried one at the Jamba Juice stores!! its really good ($1.95/shot) and i dunno, i felt like alot lighter, like as if i hadnt eaten anything even though your supposed to eat b4 u take it, which i did, and i felt great !!

anyone else have some thoughts? maybe some personal experiences??

jakk9011 is offline Junior Member

grass

I had a few shots and I agree about the taste. There is a sweet aftertaste. I really can't say that I noticed any energy boost or feelings of well being, etc... I'm sure its not bad for you though.

mike954 is offline Member
    it all sounds good except for this "Great for pregnancy and those trying to conceive" that sound like a con to me lol

haha yea does sound a bit farfetched doesnt it

anymore thoughts?

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Some try to compare it to 5lbs of veggies, which is completely ridiculous.
    Im sure it does some good. To what extent, I dont know

I get them every time I go to Jamba Juice. The taste doesnt bother me at all, just a little grassy.

Suppose to take a 2 oz shot everyday. If you go that route, its best if you grow your own and juice it yourself. They have little start up kits you can buy. Cheaper in the long run.

i bought me a 2lb jar of the powder stuff !! Tastes great !!! especially in my grean tea !!!

Thread Information