mfarmt is offline New Member

19st fat and no muscle

I am a 22 year old male and I weigh 19St and got no muscle. I am in desp need to lose weight I am in the middle of getting some t5 and clenbuterol to take together. This is what I've been told to take by a mate. I am after some advice.
    1st is this a good combination for weight loos and if yes how to take them.
    2nd is there any better stuff to take for weight lose. After I get down to about 15st I will then be looking to take steroids .
    Thanks for all the help

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    No muscle, never dieted and after losing weight you want to take steroids ? First off, don't take anything to lose the weight. If you feel like you must use something try something not as potent. Also, post your DIET up here so we can critique it. You should do A LOT of reading on this site. You are 4 years++ from taking any kind of steroid since you have zero muscle you haven't even began to build on what your body can do naturally. If you start taking stuff all you're going to do is cheat yourself, believe me.

Don't forget to post up your cutting diet asap!

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    first off i agree 100%^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by mfarmt View Post
    I am a 22 year old male and I weigh 19St and got no muscle. I am in desp need to lose weight I am in the middle of getting some t5 and clenbuterol to take together. never heard of t5, heard of t4 and t3 and if you don't know the difference you shouldn't even be considering taking them as they can damage your thyroid, which is the organ that controls your metabolism, if you mess with them and don't know what you are doing.
    This is what I've been told to take by a mate.No offense to your mate but if he advised you to take these right now then he is clueless and his advice should be taken with a grain of salt
    I am after some advice.
    1st is this a good combination for weight loos and if yes how to take them.Don't take them, if you can't lose weight with diet and cardio alone then compounds like clen, t3/t4, and AS will not help you, more than likely they will make you lax in your dieting and cause you to gain weight, not to mention the risk on your overall health by using something you know nothing about
    2nd is there any better stuff to take for weight lose. After I get down to about 15st I will then be looking to take steroids .you are FAR from steroid use, research here as much as you can, make the diet section your homepage if you have too, post questions as often as needed and RESEARCH like your studying for a college exam, cause truthfully this is more important than any exam you will ever take, this is your life, take things slow and plan each step

Thanks for all the help
    hope this helps

Thread Information