Thread: Eating Disorder

tard_zone is offline Associate Member

Eating Disorder

I, like everyone else who are bulking, eat a significant amount of food. I have put on 60 pounds since I started my bulking diet and keep my body fat relatively low. I eat sleep and live the bodybuilding lifestyle in every way. I think about bodybuilding in all my daily activites. I just realized how much it impacts my life. Today, for example, I wake up and make a big breakfast then shower then eat then go to the gym then eat then cook then eat then go to sleep. I do not go to bed until I finish all the food I am supposed to eat regardless how tired I am. It affects my social life quite a bit, because I think if I go out I won't be eating and if I'm not eating I'm not growing and therefore I'm shrinking. With the bodybuilder mindset, that thought of shrinking is terrifying. How do you guys balance your time between your friends and constantly eating. I am not joking when I say I eat all day. Literrally if I'm not working out, im cooking/eating and doing nothing at home. Today while wanting to go out, I realized how much this impacts my life. On my off days when I'm not at the gym, I have a little more time to finish all my food on my diet and have time to hang out with friends, and I enjoy and am a fun guy.

Blackster1975 is offline Associate Member
    prepare food ahead of time mate and take it with you lol

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    Use Sunday to cook a ton of food. Then you just have to microwave it later in the week.

tard_zone is offline Associate Member
    So food like chicken is good for a week after its been cooked. From what I've heard, they've told me I could get sick from eating old cooked food. Most of my day is cooking meats I guess. I spend alot of my day eatin rice though (14-15 cups).

Blackster1975 is offline Associate Member
    go out for meals with mates and just eat healthy whilst out lol

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    Refrigerated the chicken should last four 4 days. IF you want to keep it longer then freeze it.

Thread Information