Deadlift007 is offline Junior Member

This messes with my head; badly!

Couldn't really figure out what catergory to place this under; but here it is.

This baffles the szhit of me... Ok, a friend of mine works at his job driving a fork lift all day; at least 8 hours, usually more. He used to be massive, around 5 '8' or '9' and 195-200lbs, solid. Anyway, he got with a girl and over the last 7 or 8 years dropped down to about 165 or 70; he still has good shape in muscularity. What gets me is, he is starting to put on more size now, but I don't see how he does it so quickly. He works the hours I mentioned above, and he eats Long John Silvers about everyday, and just a breakest his girl prepares for him, and maybe a can of tuna/with a bannana. He works out at home and limited equiptment, and is not juicing. Even if he was juicing, he wouldn't grow with his diet; at least that's my reasoning, but he is growing on his own, and I have no clue how he does this. His diet is nothing to mine, and I don't grow nearly as fast. I eat every 2 to 3 hours and take in over 3000 calories a day, I bet he gets 1500 at most, though he is shorter and less body weight.

I eat boiled eggs, tuna, lean chicken, cottage cheese, nuts, veggies, and red meats every 2 hours, strictly. He eat's pure crap and grows!
    I grow too, and I do have on one thing in my diet that's not good but it's much better than Long John's; It's a sirloin burger soup,, Maybe I should ditch it.? {other than it, I eat great} I'm just so curious as to how he does what he does. He is also cut really good, how could this be?

(I posted a diet of mine on this forum; my diet is no much better in many ways. I need to post my new diet and see what you guys think, maybe I am questioning my own diet after all.
    Last edited by Deadlift007; 05-25-2008 at 08:06 PM.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    some guys just have genetics, there is a kid in my high school that has HUGE legs, i'm talking about HUGE TRUNKS attached to his body and he just had his gall bladder taken out because he eats fast food three to four times a day, btw he also had a 6 pack his freshman through junior year, all this is just off his genetics because he hardly ever works out, maybe once a month, and never does cardio, it pisses me off so bad cause if i had genetics like him i would MASSIVE but he just wastes everything he has by drinking everyday and eating shit

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    My brother works out about 1 months before beach time and he gets ripped. The other 11 months out of the year he smokes, drinks and eats friendlys all the time.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    dont you hate that, oh well, i'd rather know what i'm doing and have to work hard for what i get than be ignorant and count on my body to do the work for me cause eventually it will stop and you'll be left with no clue what to do next

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadlift007 View Post
    (I posted a diet of mine on this forum; my diet is no much better in many ways. I need to post my new diet and see what you guys think, maybe I am questioning my own diet after all.
    Micheal Lockett eats like sh*t but look at him year round. He still claims to be natty too.

Anyway, post up your diet and let me see your macros. I assume you weigh all your food, correct? There is no guessing when it comes to nutrition.Only the truly gifted can get away with eating randomly. The rest of us have to adhere to a tight diet 24/7 365 days a year..........

Pinnacle

Thread Information