Pro: 50g

Meal 4: {PWO} Whey+ Orange, Banana, Blueberries and Natural PB

Meal 5: {Any type of Meat Chicken, Steak, Hamburger, Fish} w/ Brocolli and
    Brown Rice

Meal 6: Whey Shake w/ Natural PB and ALmonds

Pro: 40g

For Macros i only really count Protein which i consume around 270g protein a day, i don't like to count cals, fats and carbs, i just like to go by how i am feeling and how i look visually! i was just wondering if this diet is ok for a cut diet? Because sometimes i feel like i am consuming to much food? Any changes?.. Also why i have Natural PB in italics is because im not sure if that is ok for me to include into my PWO shake b/c of the fat content, is this ok?

abbot138 is offline Anabolic Member
    LOL! Why would you not count C and F. Obviously you are going to feel like you are eating too much food, bc the fact is you have no idea how much food you are actually eating (calorie-wise). You need to properly track your nutrients, the way you are doing it now makes no sense and doesnt give anyone, including yourself, any real insight as to the quality of your diet. And No you shouldnt be adding PB to PWOhake, the fat slows down protein absoprtion. Couple random notes, get rid of the deli meat and swap sweet potato for baked potato, also that whey shake in meal 6 is pretty much pointless, im assuming this is before bed, in which case it should be casein protein.

Bulldog1115 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abbot138 View Post
    LOL! Why would you not count C and F. Obviously you are going to feel like you are eating too much food, bc the fact is you have no idea how much food you are actually eating (calorie-wise). You need to properly track your nutrients, the way you are doing it now makes no sense and doesnt give anyone, including yourself, any real insight as to the quality of your diet. And No you shouldnt be adding PB to PWOhake, the fat slows down protein absoprtion. Couple random notes, get rid of the deli meat and swap sweet potato for baked potato, also that whey shake in meal 6 is pretty much pointless, im assuming this is before bed, in which case it should be casein protein.
    thnxz ill just do my cals and fats, i never used 2 kus i was kind of 2 lazy to lol .. but ill just do it one day since i eat that same thing everyday..but uhh i reason y i dont do the casein protein kus i i figured id be slowing down the digestion process since i put NPB and almonds into the shake, would i still need a casein protein source or no? Anymore input?

abbot138 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah you still need a casein source. The fats will help to slow dow absorption, but casein protein alone can take up to 8 hours to digest which will help feed your muscles through the night. If you cant afford the powder try some cottage cheese. Or as a last resort eat a whole food protein. The whey just digest much too fast to provide any significant nourishment to your body while your sleeping.

Thread Information