Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member

My diet. any imput appreciated!

so, this isn't a thread where I expect to see smart ass comments.

all i'm seeking is some advice.

doing my 2nd cycle. 2 amps of sust 250 a week (mon/thurs), one ML of fina (tren ace) EOD.

so. with that in mind. i want to make sure my diet is well rounded

9am: oatmeal with strawberries or black/blue berries, 6 eggwhites (plus one yolk)

11:30: extra lean ground beef with onion and garlic, with salad or veggies (broccoli/cauliflower/cucumber)

2: extra lean ground turkey chili (turkey, chili's, kidney beans, lentils, a LITTLE bit of chick peas, sundried tomatoes, no salt added, diced tomatoes).

5: extra lean chicken breast and steamed mixed veggies (edit, sometimes i use basmati rice instead, or a little PLUS veggies)

gym at 7-8ish

9:30: protein shake or tuna+cottage cheese

anything i should add? anything i should change or remove?

thanks guys! just want to make sure im not gonna stack on fat. not looking to get SUPER ripped, just build good health and work with the good i do have body wise

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Have you figured up how many calories, protein, carbs, and fat this is per day? doesn't look like much.

180ish for protein, carbs roughly 40-50g, fats, not much.

hence why im seeking assistance to make sure i get the most out of where I want to be.

always looking to learn and improve.

bone$ is offline Junior Member
    dude, 40-50g of CARBS!?!?! that is NOTHING..before you start this i highly suggest you do a little more research and get your diet down perfect, and then see what happens..you need carbs to grow, and no supplements or steroids will help you if you if your not eating enough to help yourself.

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    Have you calculated your daily resting caloric expenditure? Are you bulking or cutting? What is your target percentages for pro/carb/fats?

BTW it was really, really hard not to leave a smart ass comment.

well, if we were all pro's and knew everything, we wouldn't be on here seeking advice.

hence why no smart ass comments are needed.

counting up my carbs, i wasnt counting in my veggies and salads..since most on here count those in.

around the area of 180ish g of carbs a day counting in the veggies.

the last few days i have added in another meal of chicken and veggies.....

as for bulking/cutting, "cutting"..but not to get down to like %2 or as lean as i can get. trying to keep healthy and continue to learn about my body.

Dicknang is offline Associate Member
    Veges have an almost neglible amount of carbs, except for potato. You would have to be eating bucketloads of veges every day to get a decent amoutn of carbs. Grain products like pasta, rice and oats are what you need to be eating to make you carb quota imo. Having said that, it is still wise to count the calories and carbs from you vege intake.

i do my oats, and basmati rice. every few days i'll have a yam with dinner..

im not trying to be show build. im not looking to be %5 body fat ripped.

trying to be healthy, while building on the good that i've gained and learned over the last 2 years...

bone$ is offline Junior Member
    well its good that your learning about your body, but in order to have your body/steroids work to their fullest your diet needs to be spot on! knowing pro/carb/fat is very important in this case.

Thread Information