Thread: diet help

the slim is offline Junior Member

diet help

decided to hold off on my first cycle of test to get my diet and cardio in tact.

not sure which diet to start with -
    been lifting for --- 9 months
    47 yrs.
    180 lbs
    slim build with belly - lol - kind of a bloat type belly.

so , should i start with a cutting down diet or a bulking diet - i want to get big , but do i have to lose the belly first?

should i do cardio after my workout ?

thanks

any suggestion ?

GearHead5905 is offline Junior Member
    All i would do is start to eat lots of fiber and take fat burners and run every other day...... Its hard to say bro

mauler is offline Associate Member
    if i were you i would worry about cutting later if you wanna bulk. just maybe clean up your diet. you can turn your fat into muscle.

thanks a bunch !

TheArtist is offline Member
    how tall are you?

you should really post up your diet for critique. PERSONALLY, i think you should concentrate on getting lean, then jumping on the test wagon for bulking. for future reference... it's impossible to turn fat into muscle.... you can only build muscle from food.

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    I would have to see pictures. If you've only been lifting for 9 months you're nowhere near cycle ready. Post your diet up and let everyone critique it.

You shouldn't start "taking fat burners and running other day." Soon as you decide on bulking or cutting you'll get your diet in check then depending on plans you can decide on your cardio schedule. Likely if you're cutting you'll want to do low impact 65%-75% MAX HR cardio in the AM before meals. If you're bulking it depends!

You can't turn fat into muscle. You can, however, burn fat and maintain the muscle you have thus making your muscles appear better. In some rare cases of people that don't workout or diet correctly you can build some muscle while cutting.

Thread Information