Chargeron24s is offline Banned

New here, question on eating between 9pm-midnight

Whats up guys,

My brother used to be very active on these forums and it helped him greatly, so now that im starting my dieting adveture I figured id join up as well. Currently im 6'6 340lbs and Im starting working out again as of tomorrow morning. Eating good during the day is not a problem at all, but being hungry at night is. I generally stay up until 1-2am every night and get real hungry between 9pm-midnight. What Can I eat at these times? Im guessing turkey meat, plain grilled chicken, sugar free jellow, and egg beaters but I want to make sure. Im not cutting or bulking, just a normal diet and cardio to loose weight.

I tried the search function but alot of the threads I saw about late night eating were more directed towards those specifically bulking or cutting. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    All those things are fine. EFA's are fine too but never carbs.

ggoyal is offline Junior Member
    yep, mostly protein based foods. u got it like chicken, turkey, egg whites

BIGMAC250 is offline Associate Member
    i have the same problem too....except i cant go to sleep without something in my stomach.....besides what you said i also might slam down zero carb protien shake.

Chargeron24s is offline Banned
    Cool, thanks for the info everyone

I guess my next question is how much is considered ok? lets say, boars head turkey deli meat for example?(the plain type with low sodium) Just a piece or two rolled up, or if im real hungy, watching a movie and want a snack, etc, can I eat a bunch of it?

Thanks

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chargeron24s View Post
    Cool, thanks for the info everyone

I guess my next question is how much is considered ok? lets say, boars head turkey deli meat for example?(the plain type with low sodium) Just a piece or two rolled up, or if im real hungy, watching a movie and want a snack, etc, can I eat a bunch of it?

Thanks
    Yes!

mike954 is offline Member
    i drink a casin shake before bed around 11:00 with flax oil and glutimine and arganine fills me up and help my muscles recover during sleep been doing this for about 4 mounths and im still droping weight i have herd of guys doing this wile bulking or cutting seems to work for me!

Thread Information