hardknox is offline New Member

Starting Diet...?

Alright here's the question... I really don't pay much attention to my diet and I have been lifting for about the past year. I have no problem getting definition but I would like to gain some weight. I am about 145lbs and 6ft tall, I know tall and very skinny, so what should my starting diet be? I was reading that you should stay away from fat, but even in my case? I was seeing that chicken and tuna are pretty popular among the body builders.
    And how do I add something like creatine into this new diet that I'm going to try?

mike954 is offline Member
    not trying to be an ass but search bulking diet bro !

I know I'm new to the site here so bare with me... just trying to get some info as easy as I can. I'm not trying to spend my time on the computer researching this shit all day/night. Don't mean to be lazy or anything but do you have a link since you probably know your way around the website...

look at soulstealer's diet about 3 posts down this is an example of a sick bulking diet but take for what is worth this is just an example its to much protine for you you neet to take in about 1.5 g protine per lb body weight to put on weight with good workout and training hope this helps go to the search bar for this site and just type bulking diet or look under diet
    Last edited by mike954; 06-04-2008 at 10:03 PM.

Great bro thanks, couldn't find one... I'll pm him and see what's up. Cheers!

no worries

Thread Information