jeepers is offline Associate Member

Arrow diet opinions.......

on my 2nd week of a 600mg per week Test Enth 10 wek cycle. Looking for a CLEAN high protein diet

eating as follows.

meal One...

4 whole eggs
    2 scoops whey protein

meal 2:

1/4 cut oats
    2 cans tuns in water
    1 table spoon lite mayo

meal 3:

1 table sppon flax seed oil
    2 can tuna in water
    1 table spoon lite mayo

meal 4.

1/4 cup oats
    fish oil pills
    2 cans tuna in water

meal 5:
    Chicken breast or lean beef
    potatoe baked with cheese (chedder)
    1 scoop whey protein

meal 6

2 cans tuna with some hot sauce (habanero)
    hand full of sunflower seeds

Meal 7:

2 egg whites
    1 scoop whey protein

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    What are your totals? Are you going for a certain split like 40-40-20?
    Protein?
    Carbs?
    Fats?
    Total Calories?

8 cans of tuna a day, there's the possibility of heavy metal poisoning, ie mercury in the fish. I get this canned chicken at Costco, once you eat it you'll never go back to tuna, unless its a money thing.
    In Meal #7 are those pastuerized egg whites that you drink? and I would add some fat to the Meal#1 and what about the Carbs????

Check these out:
    www.eggwhitesint.com
    I use these everyday in my diet plan.

Quote Originally Posted by ottomaddox View Post
    What are your totals? Are you going for a certain split like 40-40-20?
    Protein?
    Carbs?
    Fats?
    Total Calories?

8 cans of tuna a day, there's the possibility of heavy metal poisoning, ie mercury in the fish. I get this canned chicken at Costco, once you eat it you'll never go back to tuna, unless its a money thing.
    In Meal #7 are those pastuerized egg whites that you drink? and I would add some fat to the Meal#1 and what about the Carbs????

Check these out:
    www.eggwhitesint.com
    I use these everyday in my diet plan.
    8 cans of tuna a day.. yup.. I like tuna FYI.... canned chicken breast... I've considered it... Eggs whites in meal 7.. plain old eggs white.. microwaved up/// Carb well I eat the what ever cup of oats a day... or about 60 mg ?? that bad.... any refinements to this diet....

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    What are the Macros? What is your current weight and height?

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    well since the possibility of mercury poisoning has already been addressed...

im a huge supporter of red meat everyday. unless money is an issue you should eat chicken and beef each day.

issue: i cant find your after training meal. even though youre tryin to keep it lean, you should still be consuming some simple carbs (or wazy maize) and whey after you train.

Quote Originally Posted by bmg View Post
    well since the possibility of mercury poisoning has already been addressed...

im a huge supporter of red meat everyday. unless money is an issue you should eat chicken and beef each day.

issue: i cant find your after training meal. even though youre tryin to keep it lean, you should still be consuming some simple carbs (or wazy maize) and whey after you train.
    post workout.. I pop a few BCAA's and usually the tuna... thinking of switching up to canned chicken though.... lean hamburger pattys a good Idea ?

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jeepers View Post
    post workout.. I pop a few BCAA's and usually the tuna... thinking of switching up to canned chicken though.... lean hamburger pattys a good Idea ?
    no, seriously... you need simple carbs (50g ish) and whey (30g ish) right after you train. you can always eat the tuna/ chicken/ burger about an hour afterwards.

lean burger is fine. buy the 5 or 10%... its worth the extra cost. if you go to a whole seller you can buy steaks for about the same price though. shits much cheaper in bulk. i found a place that sells sirloin for $2.00/ lb when you buy it by the case.

gotcha.... Ill pick up some hambuger tonight..... grill a Bunch up // freeze um and nuke them for a meal......

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    hamburger preserves alot better if you ground it up and mix it with rice or something that holds moisture or it'll taste like absolute asss when you heat it up. also only cook it to med or so- that way it wont over cook when you reheat.

I hear you.. thing is with me I eat ... meaning I could eat "shit" on a stick everyday and not complain.... take is secondary.... IMHO

this is my 1st cycle.... 37 y/o 6 ft 187 lbs ..... test E .. want clean lean gains

wanna take a stab at modifing my diet to include some 'burger ???

Thread Information