cornelius is offline New Member

Looking for weight loss ideas?

Hi! I am 35 years old lady and really becoming belligerent due to fast increasing weight. I made lots of efforts to reduce it but didn’t get any fruitful outcomes. I really feel uncomfortable when I come in contact with people who are slim and smart. I also want my appearance like them. Please give me some suggestions for reducing the constantly growing weight.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Have you tried to diets? were they custom made for you or one of the commercial ones? Do you workout at all?

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"

Victoria123 is offline New Member

Looking for weight loss ideas?

Don’t be so deprived it is really a familiar issue today. Many people are facing this problem like yours. But every problem has some solution also. Few days ago one of my friend met me and she was also facing the same problem in past but now she seems to be very happy and confident. She came across weight loss system which really helped her. I think you should try this. Hope it will help you too.

niceshotman is offline Junior Member
    Try to keep all your muscle, & just work on burning any extra fat. Boost your metabolism with light exercise, caffeine, green tea, spicy meals, & frequent meals, keep a lean diet, don't mix fat & carbs at meals, & don't eat before bedtime. L-carnatine & chromium picolinate will help you preserve muscle while you burn fat. And try not to feel self-conscious about how you look...being thin is overrated.

Thread Information