crazyhorse1960 is offline Associate Member

queation about body mass index!..

i am 36 yrs old 5'6 and work out off and on for 6yrs,just recently started back in jan as well as started my first cycle last month of test e 250 at 375 mg twice a week.my goal is for mass,my diet consist of lots of protein (1.5 for each pound i weigh (milk,eggs,protein shakes,ect.).also potatoes,pasta,meats and poultry though out the day.i have been gaining weight dramatically.i started weighing myself at Ballys health fitness in April before my first week of my cycle. the scale i use tells your weight,height,and body mass index (B.M.I) my 1st. weigh goes like this 4/20/08 weight (169.3) B.M.I: (27.1) than i weighed again a couple of weeks after my cycle begin on 5/12/08 weight: (173.2) B.M.I (28.1) and than again on 5/29/08 weighing as (176.8) B.M.I (29.1). my question is, does the B.M.I mean the persons body fat?..and if so, what action shout i take as far as diet? i notice size quickly the only thing that if B.M.I is the persons body fat than i need to lose some of it. but i really can not see the fat. though out my workouts and though the years i never really paid any attention to body fat cause it never really showed but now i see a lot of the post about body fat and how easy it is to get gyno do to the body fat.i have no sides yet but than i am not even through my 2nd.month of my cycle. i also have clomid for as well as nov. for pct.any help would be good help on this matter thank you.
    Last edited by crazyhorse1960; 06-17-2008 at 08:47 AM. Reason: miss spell word

bump!..

vBRAH is offline Member
    You could just google it, BMI = Body Mass Index
    Bodyfat percentage = Your body fat

Dont pay attention to BMI, it doesnt really even make sense.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Cougar is right, dont pay any attention to the BMI. Find someone who can do a 9 point caliper test and go off that.

thanks bros,i joined a kick boxing class to balance out my fitness and health!..

Thread Information