Thread: revised diet

ATL
    ATL is offline Junior Member

revised diet

once again. 5' 11" 225 pounds, apparently need 3400-3800 cals to sustain current weight. running clen for 2 weeks, and test E either 10-15 weeks. ill run clen for a cycle till test is in full gear, maybe one more cycle somewhere in the middle of the test E cycle, maybe week 5 or 6? and another cycle during PCT. It will go:

Cardio

Meal One:
    1 ***** 3 whole egg, 5 egg whites, two slices of low carb bread, 1/3 cup of cheese

45 Gs of Protein/16 Gs of Carbs/ 17 Gs of Fat/ 375 Cals

Meal Two:
    Protein Shake, half cup of oatmeal, 2 tbs of flax seed oil
    dont know the macros as i dont know what protein powder ill be buying tomorrow and what the macros are on a half cup of oatmeal. Also, can i put the oats in the blender, then put them in my cup so all i gotta do is add water once im at work?

Meal 3:
    One can tuna, 7" Bun, half slice of cheese, 30 ml of mayo, veggies
    40 Gs of protein, 20 Carbs, 10 Gs of fat 335 Cals

Workout

Meal 4: PWO
    Shake with half cup of oats

Meal 5:
    6 oz chicken breast, 6" Bun. half slice of cheese, 30 ml of mayo, cup ofveggies
    50 G of protein, 13 Gs of carbs, 14 G of Fat. 435 calories

Meal 6: before bed
    shake with 2 tbs of flaxseed oil

i think this one may be better then my last. but like before i ask for positive and educated responses, everytime i ask a question i mosmtly get the same elitist people who only say that sucks and offer no actual help. i wanna slim out i wanna gain muscle mass, and everytime i come to this site i always leave thinkin it will never happen. so if this is good, then that greats, if there is somethin i could add, please tell me i will go out and buy it. id prefer to stick with 6 meals, the last whole meal coming maybe around 7-8 oclock, and the shake around 10-11? really it all depends when i have to work and what time i will be getting up to prepare the food and such, but ya, thanks for the replies...

mex83 is offline " I Can Make Your Days And Nights Look Like Fantasy "
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ATL View Post
    once again. 5' 11" 225 pounds, apparently need 3400-3800 cals to sustain current weight. running clen for 2 weeks, and test E either 10-15 weeks. ill run clen for a cycle till test is in full gear, maybe one more cycle somewhere in the middle of the test E cycle, maybe week 5 or 6? and another cycle during PCT. It will go:

Cardio

Meal One:
    1 ***** 3 whole egg, 5 egg whites, two slices of low carb bread, 1/3 cup of cheese

Meal Two:
    Protein Shake, half cup of oatmeal, 2 tbs of flax seed oil
    dont know the macros as i dont know what protein powder ill be buying tomorrow and what the macros are on a half cup of oatmeal. Also, can i put the oats in the blender, then put them in my cup so all i gotta do is add water once im at work?

Meal 3:
    One can tuna, 7" Bun, half slice of cheese, 30 ml of mayo, veggies

Workout

Meal 5:

shake with 2 tbs of flaxseed oil

i think this one may be better then my last. but like before i ask for positive and educated responses, everytime i ask a question i mosmtly get the same elitist people who only say that sucks and offer no actual help. i wanna slim out i wanna gain muscle mass, and everytime i come to this site i always leave thinkin it will never happen. so if this is good, then that greats, if there is somethin i could add, please tell me i will go out and buy it. id prefer to stick with 6 meals, the last whole meal coming maybe around 7-8 oclock, and the shake around 10-11? really it all depends when i have to work and what time i will be getting up to prepare the food and such, but ya, thanks for the replies...
    Once again get rid of the supplements, do it with out the supplements. NO CLEN.....

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    I don't know how any one could respond to your post. What is your body fat %? Are you bulking, cutting or maintaining. What is the total calories, protien, carbs and fats that you eat for the entire day.

You could eat chicken and oats for 8 meals and it still could be a horrible diet.

hey, is there anyone out there with hotmail or anything similar who would like to help me perfect my diet, so i can make all this work best for me? the calorie calculator is saying i need between 3400 and 3800 calories to maintain my weight. i have clen 200 which i will be taking as of tomorrow, i was taking it for a couple days but my diet not being perfect has made me want to wait it off. i am also taking Test Enanth 250, at 500 mgs/week. i want to shed fat, obviously and gain as much muscle mass as possible. i need someone educated in proper dieting, who will actually help me, i made a topic yesterday, and i got some positive responses, and anyone wanting to give advice or help me put together a solid meal plan would be greatly appreciated.

Which one do you want more?

I don't see your resting calories being higher than 3300 but hard to know w/o body fat%.

If you want to cut then eating less that 3000 cals would be the way to go. Split up in to 7 meals. 430 cals aprox each meal. 40-50grams pro each meal with 50-60 grams carb each meal but your last. And total fats for the day @ 66grams, only meal supping fat would be your last.

ATL
    to answer the Qs, the body fat calculator said im 14%, though i dont know if that is accurate, i gave it correct information though. And i do want to shed fat, but gain muscle, thin out but gain size.

alright well what i have there right now would be
    606 cals, 102 Carbs, 26 Protein 11 Fat From the Oats
    260 cals 28 Fat in the Flaxseed

The only part of the diet that i dont know is the Shake cause i dunno what specific one ill be getting. This all adds up to:

148 Grams of protein/151 Frams of Carbs/80 grams of Fat/2011 Calories

So ive got all that without any Macros For the 3 Protein Shakes. I am also hoping i can find the oats with 303 Cals/13 Grams Protein/51 carbs per half cup, can i find them at any grocery store? Since the macros on the Oats are pretty high i figure this would be a better change to the diet:

Meal One:

Meal Two:
    Protein Shake, half cup of oatmeal, flax
    13 Gs Protein/51 Gs Carbs/ 19.5 Gs Fat 430 Calories (without macros for Protein Powder)

Meal 3:
    One can tuna, 7" Bun, half slice of cheese, 30 ml of mayo, veggies, 1 tbs flaxseed oil
    40 Gs of protein, 20 Carbs, 13 Gs of fat 465 Cals

Workout

13 Gs Protein/51Gs carbs/5.5 Gs Fat/ 303 Cals (without macros for protein powder)

Meal 5:

shake (no macros for the protein powder)

It seems like a pretty balanced diet, is there any food i should add to specific meals? is my fat too high? carbs too high? are the carbs at meal 5, at around 8oclock alright?

ATL
    oh and ps. this is a TON of food to me, im a big guy, but i could get away (not that its good or does anything for me lol.) with eating one maybe 2 meals a day

ATL
    also is 80 grams fat okay for a day? or too muchÉ 28 of them from the flaxseed oil

The Katch-McArdle formula calculates BMR based on lean body weight.

BMR:

BMR (men and women) = 370 + (21.6 X lean mass in kg)

Then, using the BMR, TDEE is calculated using the activity multiplier:

Activity Multiplier:

Sedentary = BMR X 1.2 (little or no exercise, desk job)
    Lightly active = BMR X 1.375 (light exercise/sports 1-3 days/wk)
    Mod. active = BMR X 1.55 (moderate exercise/sports 3-5 days/wk)
    Very active = BMR X 1.725 (hard exercise/sports 6-7 days/wk)
    Extr. active = BMR X 1.9 (hard daily exercise/sports & physical job or 2X day training)

I get 3500 cals.

There isn't enough info in your post until you give us the daily totals for everything including shakes.
    Last edited by FallenWyvern; 06-18-2008 at 07:21 PM.

GreekDiesel is offline Junior Member
    to answer the Qs, the body fat calculator said im 14%, though i dont know if that is accurate, i gave it correct information though. And i do want to shed fat, but gain muscle, thin out but gain size.

alright well what i have there right now would be
    606 cals, 102 Carbs, 26 Protein 11 Fat From the Oats
    260 cals 28 Fat in the Flaxseed

The only part of the diet that i dont know is the Shake cause i dunno what specific one ill be getting. This all adds up to:

148 Grams of protein/151 Frams of Carbs/80 grams of Fat/2011 Calories

So ive got all that without any Macros For the 3 Protein Shakes. I am also hoping i can find the oats with 303 Cals/13 Grams Protein/51 carbs per half cup, can i find them at any grocery store? Since the macros on the Oats are pretty high i figure this would be a better change to the diet:

Meal One:

Meal Two:
    Protein Shake, half cup of oatmeal, flax
    13 Gs Protein/51 Gs Carbs/ 19.5 Gs Fat 430 Calories (without macros for Protein Powder)

Meal 3:
    One can tuna, 7" Bun, half slice of cheese, 30 ml of mayo, veggies, 1 tbs flaxseed oil
    40 Gs of protein, 20 Carbs, 13 Gs of fat 465 Cals

Workout

13 Gs Protein/51Gs carbs/5.5 Gs Fat/ 303 Cals (without macros for protein powder)

Meal 5:

shake (no macros for the protein powder)

It seems like a pretty balanced diet, is there any food i should add to specific meals? is my fat too high? carbs too high? are the carbs at meal 5, at around 8oclock alright?
    Hey bro, you recently wrote to me so here you have it……

I added up all your calories and it looks like this:

197 protein, 155 carbs, 68 fats - 2020 calories
    39% 31% 30% 100%

I assumed that your last shake of the day would be high protein low carbs (36 protein, 4 carbs, 2 fats). With that being said, you can see that your calorie ratios are totally off. First of all, you should be eating at least a couple hundred more calories a day since you say you're a good size dude (I'm going off of the maint calories you stated, not sure about your bf though). A calorie ratio of 40/40/20, 50/30/20, or even 50/35/15 would be acceptable (this of course would be based on at least 2200 calories).

I do think your fats are too high, def cut out the cheese! You should just try to abstain from eating dairy during your cutting routine. Up the protein and carbs by about 50 each and you should be looking better.

Thread Information