fl3
    fl3 is offline New Member

seeking the right diet.....

ok so im following the plentiful advise given and going to start with a good diet plan to fit my needs. Although i wont be gearing up soon as planned =( i will concentrate on my natural gain and seek out my natural peek.

so here we go:

5'8
    156 lbs (omg..thats it)
    10-15%BF (educated guess)
    very athletic (like this matters)
    In/out of gym for last 2yrs
    last 6months really dedicated to gym 5days/wk

i guess i need to know if i should continue lifting and working out for gain, or shoud i try to cut weight and go for tone/rip.

when i do get on gear (when ever that may be my goal will be to bulk up and be semi cut (not chizzled)....hope this makes sence....

so should i concentrate on loosing and getting BF down or should i concentrate on bulking up naturally befor the juice

my ideal weight is 205-215 with a solid frame. heres my eating regimen for the last month:

6am- 3-4 eggs (scrambled in light olive oil-is this good or not?), 2scoop protein wey, 1 cup cran juice

8am- Kellogs Light cereal bar - snack - 2bottles of ozarka water

12pm- turkey sand, let, tomato(dry) on whole wheat, 2scoop wey protein shake

3pm- apple w 1tbsp of peanut butter

5-6 30min cardio 30min light lifting w more reps

6pm- 2chicken brest grilled, 2cups brown rice, 2scoop wey protein shake

9pm- bananna, w glass of milk (regular milk)

minimun 2gal of water a day, sometimes ill dilute the water w some cran juice (for digestive purposes if you know what i mean)

Ok guys dont blast me! Id appreciate if you could point out ANY positives from the above plan....but I would REALLY appreciate if i could get suggestions on straightening this out!

thanx

FL3

FortKnox36 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fl3 View Post
    ok so im following the plentiful advise given and going to start with a good diet plan to fit my needs. Although i wont be gearing up soon as planned =( i will concentrate on my natural gain and seek out my natural peek.

so here we go:

5'8
    156 lbs (omg..thats it)
    10-15%BF (educated guess)
    very athletic (like this matters)
    In/out of gym for last 2yrs
    last 6months really dedicated to gym 5days/wk

i guess i need to know if i should continue lifting and working out for gain, or shoud i try to cut weight and go for tone/rip.

when i do get on gear (when ever that may be my goal will be to bulk up and be semi cut (not chizzled)....hope this makes sence....

so should i concentrate on loosing and getting BF down or should i concentrate on bulking up naturally befor the juice

my ideal weight is 205-215 with a solid frame. heres my eating regimen for the last month:

6am- 3-4 eggs (scrambled in light olive oil-is this good or not?), 2scoop protein wey, 1 cup cran juice

8am- Kellogs Light cereal bar - snack - 2bottles of ozarka water

12pm- turkey sand, let, tomato(dry) on whole wheat, 2scoop wey protein shake

3pm- apple w 1tbsp of peanut butter

5-6 30min cardio 30min light lifting w more reps

6pm- 2chicken brest grilled, 2cups brown rice, 2scoop wey protein shake

9pm- bananna, w glass of milk (regular milk)

minimun 2gal of water a day, sometimes ill dilute the water w some cran juice (for digestive purposes if you know what i mean)

Ok guys dont blast me! Id appreciate if you could point out ANY positives from the above plan....but I would REALLY appreciate if i could get suggestions on straightening this out!

thanx

FL3

If your ideal weight is over 200lbs and you weigh around 150 then obviously u haave to bulk up. So eat a lot more. Your diet is pretty trashy but illl try to help u out a little.

For breakfast have 5 eggs and only 1 scoop of whey. Also have 1 cup of oatmeal.

At 8am you should have a solid meal...none of this snack bar sh*t. Have some lean protein consisting of around 40g of protein. Also have a serving of complex carbs such as a good 'ol sweet potatoe, oatmeal or bown rice.

Your next meal should be around 11am...again make it a solid meal with protein/carbs.

Next meal around 1pm. this is pre workout it looks like so definitly have some carbs and protein.

You neeed your PWO nutrition which will be whey protein and some fruit.

So basically keep eating every 2-3 hrs cuz ur tryin to get in as much cals as possible so u can keep putting on weight. Try to limit the fats....

Hope this help,
    C

fl3
    well thats a start!!!

a few more ?'s

what are some examples of "solid meals"?
    -chicken brest?
    -tuna?

you mentioned "good ole' sweet potatoes......is that canned or self prepared? (what is a good brand to look for)

you mentioned "oatmeal".......what kind of oatmeal should i look for.....the only one i know about is the instant add water oat meal that tasts like cinnamon (that cant be it though?)

as im realizing i dont know squat about carbs, proteing, and fats.....is there a good source for info that can give me a list of foods that details carbs, protein, and calories? I think i should start there to build a plan, what do you think?

FortKnox36 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fl3 View Post
    well thats a start!!!

a few more ?'s

what are some examples of "solid meals"?
    -chicken brest?
    -tuna?

you mentioned "good ole' sweet potatoes......is that canned or self prepared? (what is a good brand to look for)

you mentioned "oatmeal".......what kind of oatmeal should i look for.....the only one i know about is the instant add water oat meal that tasts like cinnamon (that cant be it though?)

as im realizing i dont know squat about carbs, proteing, and fats.....is there a good source for info that can give me a list of foods that details carbs, protein, and calories? I think i should start there to build a plan, what do you think?
    Solid meals= 40g protein from lean protein source (tuna, chicken, turkey, deer meat, buffalo, egg whites, london broil (beef) and more)

Sweet potatoes buy them as the whole potatoe. To prepare poke hole into it with fork put light butter spread evenly around the potatoe and put in microwave for about 6 minutes.

Buy the plain oatmeal. None of that premixed bull sh*t. It doesnt have any flavor but its healthy. You can add a scoop of chocolate or vanilla protein to make it taste a little better.

A good source of info would be this forum site. They have a search button at the top right hand corner.

C

fl3
    Quote Originally Posted by FortKnox36 View Post
    Solid meals= 40g protein from lean protein source (tuna, chicken, turkey, deer meat, buffalo, egg whites, london broil (beef) and more)

Sweet potatoes buy them as the whole potatoe. To prepare poke hole into it with fork put light butter spread evenly around the potatoe and put in microwave for about 6 minutes.

Buy the plain oatmeal. None of that premixed bull sh*t. It doesnt have any flavor but its healthy. You can add a scoop of chocolate or vanilla protein to make it taste a little better.

A good source of info would be this forum site. They have a search button at the top right hand corner.

C
    thnx alot. will do!

Thread Information