cals:30
    fat: 0g
    cholesterol: 0mg
    sodium: 380mg
    total carbs: 7g
    dietary fiber: 1g
    sugars: 5g
    pro: 1g

also what is considered high sodium (meal/day)

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    alot od sugar...considering most people mix it with ground beef. But if it keeps you from eating McDonalds....go for it....what are your current goals?

IamtheChitt is offline Associate Member
    I would stick with lean ground beef or ground turkey. I try not to eat anything out of a can. Except tuna....

IamtheChitt is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by damiongage View Post
    alot od sugar...considering most people mix it with ground beef. But if it keeps you from eating McDonalds....go for it....what are your current goals?
    Haha! I just caught the mc D's reference.

BIGMAC250 is offline Associate Member
    well im trying to lean out and get a lean bulk going on if you know what im trying to say...im on a cycle of tren and test cyp right now (not my ester of choice but its wht i got) so because the tren is made for feed efficancy my calories have been cut a good bit.....and its been working for me so im sticking with it.....ive been filling out noticably and the bodyfat is coming off fast....i do a.m cardio on an empty stomach and go back and hit the weights later on at night and do cardio again....and i feel absoluty fine in the gym...and throughout the day...i train like an animal.....people look at me like ive got problems....but all in all ive been eating very bland food lately and i wouldent mind adding a little bit of variety to it......i mean if i were to stop my cycle right now i would be happy....only because im the lightest ive ever been and i look the best i ever have...but im not trying to stp here either....tren is an awesome drug....so im trying to take advantage of its fat burning ability as well as its efficiancy to put on lean mass while on a pretty rduced calorie diet....its all in my goal.. a lot disagree with me but its what i want that matters...but other than that ive been putting it on chicken.hahaha....the george forman has been drying em out and its making them rough to eat.
    Last edited by BIGMAC250; 06-20-2008 at 10:00 PM.

Thread Information