PopTart09 is offline Junior Member

Lost 27lbs Chyea Son! What Foods Do I Buy

Whats up!! LOST 27LBS by just drinking water and eating normal?!! I JUST STOPPED EATING JUNK FOOD AND DRINK WATER! LMFAO THATS IT.

I mean I have desert and eat a lot but just normal food. Cut out junk food and pop. Can you believe that is my body normal how did I do this?

Anyway tomorrow I am going shopping.... I want to lose another 20lbs and I will be 4 packin it up then I am sure ( well if not real close )... I would say I have about 18 percent body fat now...

Back on topic. I want to cut weight. Been reading. Says I need lots of protien less fat. That being said I already know I should buy a lot of chicken and fish!! OKAY! WHOOO... So... What else should I buy?

I want some special stuff all you pros buy. Money is no option. I will buy w/e it is... I just want something that is basically zero calories and high on protien that will get me cut. I STICK TO MY GOALS. So.... I seen some people buy some like flax oil bread or some shit... IDK, just give me stuff to eat.... I will start doing cardio... I have not done cardio in ages.... I WANT GOOD LOW CALORIE FOOD WITH HIGH PROTEIN I AM NOT CONCERND ABOUT TASTE NOR MONEY....

Then like what? Jog for 45min?

Also would like to add that I am not using any gear nor supplements because you guys told me to do it natrual because I have not been lifting for 2 years or w/e

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Congrats. You seemed to have learned what everyone has been trying so say. Diet, diet, diet. You do not have to starve yourself, just cut out the crap. Dont eat fast food everyday. Dont drink a super sized coke with lunch.
    What I love is that you do not have to run on the treadmill. You can walk! I like to wake up in the morning and before eating or drinking anything to spike my insulin levels I simply walk for an hour. If you run you will build up your heart, but walking helps me to burn fat. I am not a bulking style bodybuilder, but rather a decently defined average person. But it do this and maintain this with minimal effort.
    Congrats again and keep up the good work.
    Good luck on your continued success.

lol Yea nice man! I will go ahead and do a mixture of both I will run till I can't run no more then "walk it out walk it walk it out 2 steep lol"

Here is what I plan on dieting. Fish fish fish chicken chicken chi ken salad salad salad water water water.... That is it. Then I will cheat a meal on the weekend maybe like a steak dinner at my fav restaurant. They said you have to cheat so you body does not get immune to dieting or something I forgot but I k ow I am right.....

So any other special foods I should buy

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    Read the stickies in this section. I am sure you will find the info you are looking for.

Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PopTart09 View Post
    Whats up!! LOST 27LBS by just drinking water and eating normal?!! I JUST STOPPED EATING JUNK FOOD AND DRINK WATER! LMFAO THATS IT.

I mean I have desert and eat a lot but just normal food. Cut out junk food and pop. Can you believe that is my body normal how did I do this?

Anyway tomorrow I am going shopping.... I want to lose another 20lbs and I will be 4 packin it up then I am sure ( well if not real close )... I would say I have about 18 percent body fat now...

Back on topic. I want to cut weight. Been reading. Says I need lots of protien less fat. That being said I already know I should buy a lot of chicken and fish!! OKAY! WHOOO... So... What else should I buy?

I want some special stuff all you pros buy. Money is no option. I will buy w/e it is... I just want something that is basically zero calories and high on protien that will get me cut. I STICK TO MY GOALS. So.... I seen some people buy some like flax oil bread or some shit... IDK, just give me stuff to eat.... I will start doing cardio... I have not done cardio in ages.... I WANT GOOD LOW CALORIE FOOD WITH HIGH PROTEIN I AM NOT CONCERND ABOUT TASTE NOR MONEY....

Then like what? Jog for 45min?

UNoffical "How to Cut" thread and sample diet...

lmao@'zero calories and high protein'.

-CNS

Thread Information