robkesl is offline Senior Member

detox along with diet...

i know that there are many detox/cleansing systems out there, but i wanted to hear what people have expierenced. i tried the master cleanse/lemonade cleanse but it required 10 days of just this concotion of cayenne pepper, mapple syrup, and lemon... i had to come off cause the hunger pains were too much

now i know there is a site: www dot drnatura dot com and it is a cleansing system that allows you to follow proper healthy eating and still achieve the same results over time.

has anyone tried one of these or recommmend another one?

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    Detox is crap, what poisons/toxins are you trying to purge? They don't exist except in peoples heads.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/m...16/ai_53935126

well i know of 6 other trainers, 3 directors, and 2 friends from gnc that have done detox/cleanses, and they said they will do them every year, not only increased energy, weight loss and flatter stomach. my current director lost 18lbs, and dropped 6% bodyfat, i was there i saw the before and afters.

so i know they work, i was just asking which is best, id take advice from the general health community and not some random article

that article was funny though, i laughed my way through it...try and get more than 1 person. they just focused on one detox person. i agree their not all good, but that doesnt mean that they are all bad.

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    The body is quite efficient in ridding itself of these toxins/poisons and that through natural, indigenous ways. Force the body to expedite the digestive process and that is when you see unrecognizable "toxins" come out of the body. This, as marketers claim, that are clogged in your intestines. So thats all they do, force out all the food and nutrients that your body would have released anyways except that it would take hours since the body actually tries to absorb all the nutrients. Thats not something the detox does.
    You can ask any gastroenterologist.

They try to make as believe that our digestive tract is like some clogged up pipe.

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by robkesl View Post
    not only increased energy, weight loss and flatter stomach. my current director lost 18lbs, and dropped 6% bodyfat

No problems with that, sounds like a good program/diet.

There are no "toxins".

Thread Information