BIGMAC250 is offline Associate Member

Question What Should I Do?!?!?!?!?!?!

Ok So....ive Been Watching My Diet And Eating Very Clean, But I Am A Culinary Student And I Am Required To Taste Almost Everything I Make....that Isnt The Problem Though....the Problem Comes When I Sit Down To 7 Course Meals And Have To Critique The Food Made By The Other Classes....all Bs Aside I Pretty Much Need To Take A Lil More Than A Taste(like 2 Maybe 3 Bites) To Be Able To Catch Every Little Detail Of The Food.....my Grade Depends On This....none Of This Food Is Good For Me In Anyway(except For Some Protein) But I Cant Not Eat It Or Else I Will Get A Failing Or Crappy Grade On Certain Assingments....this Had Only Happened Once But I Know It Is Going To Happen Again.....it Is French Quisine So Its A Lot Of Creams And Fatty Shit.....its Very Good But Its Terrible At The Same Time.....how Should I Go About Dealing With This.....should I Consider It A Cheat Meal.....should I Cut Back A Lot Through Out The Rest Of The Day.....should I Eat Normal.....i Need Advice As To How I Should Treat It.....cause I Pretty Much Didnt Eat For The Rest Of The Day....i Had A Few Chicken Breasts And Thats It.....i Didnt Even Eat Close To Everything That Was Put In Front Of Me And They Werent Big Portions Either....the Only Thing I Actually Enjoyed Without Feeling Guilty And Bitching About It Was A Fresh Green Bean Salad With Cherry Toms, Potatoes, Olives,capers, And Anchovies....any Input Would Be Great...thanx Guys

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGMAC250 View Post
    Ok So....ive Been Watching My Diet And Eating Very Clean, But I Am A Culinary Student And I Am Required To Taste Almost Everything I Make....that Isnt The Problem Though....the Problem Comes When I Sit Down To 7 Course Meals And Have To Critique The Food Made By The Other Classes....all Bs Aside I Pretty Much Need To Take A Lil More Than A Taste(like 2 Maybe 3 Bites) To Be Able To Catch Every Little Detail Of The Food.....my Grade Depends On This....none Of This Food Is Good For Me In Anyway(except For Some Protein) But I Cant Not Eat It Or Else I Will Get A Failing Or Crappy Grade On Certain Assingments....this Had Only Happened Once But I Know It Is Going To Happen Again.....it Is French Quisine So Its A Lot Of Creams And Fatty Shit.....its Very Good But Its Terrible At The Same Time.....how Should I Go About Dealing With This.....should I Consider It A Cheat Meal.....should I Cut Back A Lot Through Out The Rest Of The Day.....should I Eat Normal.....i Need Advice As To How I Should Treat It.....cause I Pretty Much Didnt Eat For The Rest Of The Day....i Had A Few Chicken Breasts And Thats It.....i Didnt Even Eat Close To Everything That Was Put In Front Of Me And They Werent Big Portions Either....the Only Thing I Actually Enjoyed Without Feeling Guilty And Bitching About It Was A Fresh Green Bean Salad With Cherry Toms, Potatoes, Olives,capers, And Anchovies....any Input Would Be Great...thanx Guys
    I didn't read past the first "sentence." Capital letter for every word, are you joking ?

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    You're screwed when it comes to the perfect diet. That's a hazard of your chosen career.
    Even when you're out of school and can eat better for the most part you'll always need to taste the food!

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    I didn't read past the first "sentence." Capital letter for every word, are you joking ?
    wow i didnt even realize that...everything was in caps when i typed it out.....it must have just done the caps for the first letter in every word...sorry

Quote Originally Posted by ErnstHatAngst View Post
    You're screwed when it comes to the perfect diet. That's a hazard of your chosen career.
    Even when you're out of school and can eat better for the most part you'll always need to taste the food!
    as far as tasting the food goes you are 100% right....but at the same time when im eating out of school my food is pretty bland but i can only deal with it for so long so i do have to jazz it up slightly just to get by for a few meals out of the day or maybe even a whole day(nothing outragous though)...but then i get right back to it.....thats why you will see me asking about random shit on here to see how bad it might be to add.

well as expected ive got another one of those days tomarrow at school.....i was thinking about eating just protien for the rest of the day after that.....does that sound logical?????

abbot138 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, that would prob be the way to go. But like dude up there said, your screwed. Thats a rough career choice to mix with body building. I wouldnt stand a chance, lol. Good luck man. Career comes first, so just be insanely strict when you arent in class, and do the best you can.

Thread Information