HDRIDER925 is offline Banned

Is this diet bad or ok?

pretty much the same for the last week but here was today. I know it should be better but is this bad?

Morning-1 bowl Mini wheats & 46g protein shake with milk

Lunch-chicken from rotissery chicken, green beans and baked potato

Snack-4 scrambled eggs, strawberry yoplait yogurt and 46g protein shake with milk

Dinner-Dark green salad w/ light green salad mix and a splash of ranch, Same chicken, 2 pieces of wheat bread w/butter and orange juice

Snack-1 bowl Mini wheats, 46g protein shake with milk and 1 apple

Also I'm on

100mg Tren A eod
    450mg Test 450 every 5 days

228lbs
    6'0
    26yrs
    BF% unkown
    Last edited by HDRIDER925; 06-26-2008 at 01:53 AM.

abbot138 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yup, horrible. LOL! Sorry, you asked. Can't BELIEVE your running tren and are that clueless about diet. Not at all trying to flame here man, but your diet is not even close. Check out the diet sticky's at the top of the diet section and start from scratch, you have much to learn. That Tren will do a whole lot more for you once you have a respectable diet. Good luck.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Gotta agree with Abbot, other than "lunch" (which is borderline ok) every meal you have listed needs a complete overhaul. You are at 630mgs of Test and 350mgs of Tren a week and you are not going to get nearly the results you would if you put more effort into what goes down your piehole.

Whats the worse thing on there? Also I know it isn't good but before I was nothing but fast food, alcohol and alot of soda. No I don't touch any of those things.

BigEast is offline Junior Member
    you shouldnt use AAS. anyway...cut the shakes to 1 or 2,you need more solid food : fish/lean meats and more veggies and switch the cereal to oats or something wit more nutritional value in the am. otherwise you wont grow even with the aid of AAS

I got a friend who grew eating like shit but he isn't cut. Not what I want though. Eating some Oats right now...haha. This is my AM.

abbot138 is offline Anabolic Member
    UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...

Get at it my man. Loads of good info. Good place to start. See what you come up with and repost a new diet for us. Good luck

HereWeGoAgain is offline Banned
    HDRIDER, if your goal is not to become a "bodybuilder" then you wouldn't want to take the advice of these guys, especially this Abbot jackoff. Just my .02

Then whats your advice?

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HereWeGoAgain View Post
    HDRIDER, if your goal is not to become a "bodybuilder" then you wouldn't want to take the advice of these guys, especially this Abbot jackoff. Just my .02
    pay no attention to this post... this guy was absolutely delusional.

i read your initial post and scanned the rest of the thread... i didnt see you mention your goal. but regardless of your goal there are certain rules you should follow like...

dont eat sugar unless you purposely want to spike ur insulin . most of the time you dont- unless you just finished training.

dont eat shitty worthless fats like chicken skin that do nothing for you from a nutritional standpoint, because they are an inefficient source of energy and they lay heavy on your stomach which will kill your appetite.

jesus... your diet is full of sugar. get rid of those damn mini-wheats... ditch the OJ too... that shit is full of processed sugar.

last thing is you need to weigh your meat or at least know its portion size. until then you dont really know how much protein you are taking in. your protein count is the corner stone of your diet... no matter wut your goal is.

RaWRZ0R! is offline Associate Member
    if ur trying to gain alot of weight i wouldnt see why this wouldnt work besides the high amount of fat you can derive from it. if your trying to cut then yes i agree with everyone else and saying this diet is no good

Ya I didn't really know about the Oj and chicken skin. I use to be big on fast food, soda, acohol and tv dinners ect. None of that anymore, the amount of sugar I had before has dropped. I am going to go by a new diet.

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HDRIDER925 View Post
    Ya I didn't really know about the Oj and chicken skin. I use to be big on fast food, soda, acohol and tv dinners ect. None of that anymore, the amount of sugar I had before has dropped. I am going to go by a new diet.

i understand, but the way you want to view this thing is that everything you shuv down your pie hole should have a purpose that suits your goal.

seriously do count your protein though and then shoot for atleast 1.5 grams per pound of bodyweight.

get all this down on paper with all the details, so you can really be on top of what is happening.

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HDRIDER925 View Post
    pretty much the same for the last week but here was today. I know it should be better but is this bad?

Morning-1 bowl Mini wheats & 46g protein shake with milk

Lunch-chicken from rotissery chicken, green beans and baked potato

Snack-4 scrambled eggs, strawberry yoplait yogurt and 46g protein shake with milk

Dinner-Dark green salad w/ light green salad mix and a splash of ranch, Same chicken, 2 pieces of wheat bread w/butter and orange juice

Snack-1 bowl Mini wheats, 46g protein shake with milk and 1 apple

Also I'm on

100mg Tren A eod
    450mg Test 450 every 5 days

228lbs
    6'0
    26yrs
    BF% unkown
    Highlighted acceptable foods, milk if its skim, eggs if it is mostly egg whites, chicken w/o skin, salad w/o ranch, apple and a shake pwo only. Otherwise this is horrid.

Are you bulking or cutting? Do you know your daily calorie expenditure, do you know how many cals, pro, carb and fats you eat for the day and each meal?

Thread Information