evomad is offline Junior Member

lost 1 stone in 1-2 months, not loosing now help?????

hey guys i have lost a stone in 1-2 months but iam not loosing anymore now?

i was 12.5 stone then went to 11.5 stone in 1-2 months but now ive gone up to 11.11 and its staying there. why?

my workout has stayed the same.
    my cardio has stayed the same and so has diet,
    but i have noticed i have gained muscle.

the question????????

would my weight not be going down because iam gaining muscle? but my body fat will be going down still??????

RikuY is offline Junior Member
    Plateau! It happens, and is frustrating as hell... Keep with it. Since you are cutting, consider dropping some late day carbs or upping your cardio to assist the progress.

It's also normal to gain lean mass and lose fat, but you end up weighing more. Consider tracking your bodyfat percentage as well. Then you will see the trends in the fat loss regardless of what the scale says.

Good luck and keep it up!

got ya thanks bud, i use a messurer and messure around my belly and i was 36.7" then 1-2months down to 35.1" i could see it geting shorter every week on the tape but last week it stayed the same just got to see in 3 more days if its still 35.1 then that would be 2 weeks, just got to hope its gone down.

iam only taking around 100 carbs per day 50g in morning on 50g after workout around tea time 5ish.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Forgive my american ignorance, but how much is a stone? Around 13lbs????

yes i think so 13 or 14lbs.

just fort last week i changed from whole grain rice to wholegrain pasta, and i never messured the pasta to see how much iam eating just chucked it on the plate so i messured the amount and ive been having 125g of carbs in 1 meal at tea time, so that could of been my problem????????? so back on 50g of carbs at tea time but it only looks like a tiny bit of pasta unlike the rice looked alot more. what you think???????????

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    I heard that losing your marbles is bad, but losing stones I don't know about.

VERA82 is offline Banned
    Evo, try this for one day avoid all carbs. except for pre workout, and pwo

keep the rest of your other 4 meals pro/fat. evaluate results the next morning, then adjust +- carbs from there.

Alan

RikuY is offline Junior Member
    The increase in carbs could have caused the stall. Just so you know, this will happen again. This is when the creative juices start flowing. I kind of like Vera82's idea. I may have to try that next time I stall...

I agree on the pasta being less quantity. I like rice because I feel full after eating it. Right now, I am eating a brown rice-based pasta I found in the organic section of my grocery store. It's a nice compromise when the foods get old.

Thread Information