tripmachine is offline Senior Member

if you feel full but usually eat at this time....

Hey I ate last at noon which was 3 1/2 hours ago... I had 3 pieces of flaxseed toast 22 carbs total + 1 whole and 7 egg whites scrambled. Currently it's 3:30 and i'm eating brown rice and chicken breast but i've only eaten about 1/4th of it.... the whole thing is around 450 calories or so. I'm not hungry though..... should i be FORCING it down? I plan to workout at 4:30..... I am going to eat an apple around 4:15-4:20ish.... any thoughts, tips, advice on this would be greatly appreciated. I love eating but HATE to force myself to eat when i'm not feeling hungry...

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    You ate 7 whole eggs ?? or just whites ?

Best tip i can offer is, don't think about it. Personally, I try to do other things while i am eating to distract me. Your brain is saying "stop im full" and you have to learn to turn that off.

no I just had 1 whole egg + 7 whites... and 3 pieces of flaxseed toast.... that was for lunch... i usually eat the whole chicken bowl but only got about half way through it.... 30 mins from working out now so i guess i'll eat an apple in 15 minutes... any other tips or advice? for this situation? I will try to eat from now on though while doing something so i keep busy and forget about being full. Thanks!

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tripmachine View Post
    no I just had 1 whole egg + 7 whites... and 3 pieces of flaxseed toast.... that was for lunch... i usually eat the whole chicken bowl but only got about half way through it.... 30 mins from working out now so i guess i'll eat an apple in 15 minutes... any other tips or advice? for this situation? I will try to eat from now on though while doing something so i keep busy and forget about being full. Thanks!
    Just learn what/when to eat what you need to gain. After all these years of working out i am still learning myself. I am a slave to Nark.

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    Eating is a bitch for me too. Man I just forced down a cup of oat meal(my third one today) and 8 oz chicken, it was torture.

damn at least i know i'm not in it alone... hey I LOVE eating.... but it gets old eating a can of tuna plain.... or oatmeal plain with plain chicken breast.. Honestly I don't like chicken breast too much anymore but I still eat it cause I know it's needed. =/ I love eating when it is some flavorful foods.... that aren't usually the best for us.

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenWyvern View Post
    Eating is a bitch for me too. Man I just forced down a cup of oat meal(my third one today) and 8 oz chicken, it was torture.

i got to wear i cant eat oatmeal anymore cooked, i have to swallow it with water, cooked or uncooked either way it has to go down with water or i will just put it in my mouth and find my self still chewing the same spoon full ten min later lol

Quote Originally Posted by smokeyd View Post
    i got to wear i cant eat oatmeal anymore cooked, i have to swallow it with water, cooked or uncooked either way it has to go down with water or i will just put it in my mouth and find my self still chewing the same spoon full ten min later lol
    hahahahahahahaha same exact thing for me... I eat oatmeal when it's cooked by putting it in my mouth, slightly chewing then downing it with water.... lol!

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    makes me gag just thinking about it lol another way is dont cook it and put it in a glass milk/water whatever and drink your shit about halfway down then stir and tag a pull and all the oats will have swelled just a little to soften them up and thats prob the easiest way to get them down for me lol

Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Just learn what/when to eat what you need to gain. After all these years of working out i am still learning myself. I am a slave to Nark.
    Hm... Then why isn't my laundry done?

Good thing I never get full...bahahaha

fatty4life

Blitz777 is offline Associate Member
    The easiest way for me to eat oats is just mix about a cup of them with a scoop of protein and blend it up in my magic bullet. If you down it before the oats settle at the bottom, it is pretty easy. However, be careful the first few times you do it, because the first time I did it, the blended oats tickled my throat so much I gagged and spewed everywhere.

HereWeGoAgain is offline Banned
    I never force food down. I eat only when I am hungry and just make sure I eat right meals. I have however trained my body to eat every 2 hours so I am still getting 6 meals a day. But I wouldn't "force" myself to eat.

patrick1 is offline Associate Member
    same here i just liquidize the oats with my protein shake for 5 mins so its fine
    keep swirling the glass between gulps to get it down
    its sht

Thread Information