ralph9983 is offline New Member

heres my diet what do you all think?

hey every one heres sum back ground on me ..
    24 yr old
    5'9
    194lbs
    just started cycle of cyp and dbol boujt a week into it
    looking to make the most of it and bulk up . i train about 6 days aweek.. no cardio but im thinking about starting to run in theam for 60 mins about 3 or 4 days a week is this a good idea?

my diet looks pretty much like this...

Cal-pro-carbs-fat

Meal 1 – scoop sytha 6 shake 200-22-15-6
    gym

Meal 2- 2 whole eggs 140-12-2-9
    4 egg whites 132-28-2.8-0
    Salsa 10-0-2-0
    Shredded mexi cheese 100-6-1-5
    1 slice wheat toast 90-3-16-1
    Meal2 – 8 oz chicken brest 220-40-2-5
    One head of romaine lettice 106-8-21-2
    Low fat Italian dressing 10-0-1-.4
    Meal3- bsn tru mass shake 630-46-76-15.5
    Meal4- 2 cans of tuna 300-65-0-25
    Mayo 90-0-0-10
    4 slices wheat bread 360-12-64-4
    Meal 5 8 oz chicken brest 220-40-2-5
    3 cups of veggies 300-10-55-0
    Meal 6 one scoop syntha 6 protien200-22-15-6

Totals cals-3108, protein-314g, carbs-274, Fat-93.5

can any of you pros give me any advice do i need to change any thing? any suggestions thanks guys!

dunno if u need this info or not but im sure it doont hurt
    im running 800 mgs of test cyp once a week and a40 mg dbol ed

teufelhundenjwa is offline Associate Member
    I would drop the whole eggs/fat sources form your PWO meal. Add carbs in place of the fat. Personally I wouldn't include fat until the meal after my PWO, in your case that would be #3, IMHO. Reason being, fat slows down digestion and after a workout your wanting to get some fast digesting protein in your sys to start the recovery process. I too workout in the morning and would suggest the following:
    Meal 1-Protein, complex carbs
    Meal 2 (PWO)-Fast digesting protein, simple carbs
    Meal 3-Slow digesting protein, complex carbs
    Meal 4 thru 6-Slow digesting protein, comoplex carbs, healthy fats

Hope this helps.

abbot138 is offline Anabolic Member
    Need more carbs in meals 1 and 2 (when bulking should have at least as many carbs as protein in all meals, except for maybe your pre-bed meal). Poor carb choice. All i see for carbs is wheat bread, which isnt the worst you could do, but there are just so many better ones (sweet potatoes, oats, legumes, etc...) Protein choices are decent, you need some red meat, or a somehwat high-fat protein source in there if your bulking, eat a steak or some salmon for dinner. Too many shakes. Only time you really NEED a shake is PWO, and possibly even some Casein protein before bed. Fat sources arent the best either, so many better EFA fat sources out there (and there is DEFINATLEY NOT 25 grams of fat in 2 cans of tuna, just noticed that, not sure where that number came from). So in actuality your fat and total calorie numbers are way off. So your gonna need more fat in your diet. You should also try to keep your calories as close to the same as possible for each meal, the possible exceptions being PWO and before bed......Basically your diet is kind of a mess. Check out this thread it is a good BASIC starting point for a builking diet. Check it out, rework your diet with CORRECT macro calculations and repost. Good luck.
    UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...

Type o on the fat content of the tuna my bad.. Thanks for the info I got sum tweeking to do.. Prolly at sum sweet potatos to the mix.. And fix my pre and post wrk out meals... can sum one give me a good suggest for those? My sheduale is weird so sum times I wrk out in the am.. And sum days its in the evening.. So any help wit a plan for a pre /post wrk out meal geard towords a am wrk out n pm wrk out would be great! Thanks

I hear ya, that will def change things. Pre, you really just need some compex carbs, same as i listed above and a lean protein source. As far as the amounts, it just depends on your caloric needs, just make it 1/6th of your daily total and like i said, at least as many carbs as protein.(And make sure you give yourself about an hour between pre-workout meal and lifting). For PWO when bulking a use scoop whey, scoop casein (you can do just 2 scoops whey if you dont have casein) and I use Waxy Maize for my PWO carb. IF you dont have this go with about 80-100g of any fast digesting carb. I use apple juice sometimes. Some people dont like an insulin spike PWO and prefer just using oats. I think when bulking you need the insulin spike, just my opinion.

Is oj a Fast digesting carb? Or is apple juice better...? And what are sum better efa fat sources?
    Last edited by ralph9983; 06-27-2008 at 01:22 PM.

Any juice is fast digesting. I like aj bc its fast digesting but also low GI, OJ would be fine (but make suer it is without pulp).....All natural PB, almonds, fish oil, flax oil, olive oil, walnuts.

Ok sounds good... I like the idea of all natty pb maybe wit a banana thrown in there sum where? Btw thanks for all the help n idea bro I really appriciate it

No prob man. Yeah me likey some all natty pb, its a lifesaver, not the best of the options I gave, but who cares, its f'in delicious.

Yeaa it sure is.. Gotta love it

Thread Information