Thread: Help with Diet

PROLLYHIM is offline Junior Member

Help with Diet

Ok Guys I haven't been working out for about 8 mo to a year I have had a lot of family probs..And other things I need to get my Diet in check.. I wanted to see if some one would make me up or just help me with a Diet I have just started eating lots of chicken and vegetables ...No cokes (other than diet cokes) can some of you guys put together a diet plan for me ? I'm wanting to try to get cut and to get BF down
    5-9
    195 lbs
    18% BF
    Last edited by PROLLYHIM; 07-06-2008 at 08:56 PM.

PROLLYHIM is offline Junior Member
    What is Crazy if someone is asking a question about taking roids ever one tells them they need to get there Diet in check and go ask question in the Diet forms ..I posted this over 24hr and not one respond on a lil help ...So don't tell people to post here in the diet forms if no one is going to help ......But ask what is your favorite roid and you will get 100 replays
    Last edited by PROLLYHIM; 07-07-2008 at 10:02 PM.

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Well you arent asking for help, your asking for someone to do all the work for you. I guess you never figured that out.

Im guessing you didn't even read the stickies? You are suppose to post a diet based on what you learned(i.e stickies) and then yes people will help you.

Thread Information